Here's my vision on the Redesigned Task Ticker:

ticker2.jpg

At the top I wanted to emphasize all the SUPER EASY stuff you can do.. Watch Videos, listen to the radio etc.. Do you guys like that idea?

I also liked what I saw at another site. When you click on the +24 Users - It would give you a breakdown of who all converted it and when for the last 24-48 hours. I am thinking 48 hours.

Last but not least.. I was kicking around an idea for a promotion.. "Follow the leader" if you do an offer, and then someone does it after you (One that shows up in the ticker) you get some type of bonus. Example: .5% bonus from that offer goes to you. It would really encourage people in the chat box to say "Hey, do this offer.. it's EASY!!" I see people doing it all the time. If you had an incentive to do it, then you would try even more.

I still haven't fleshed this out. I am thinking if you do an offer, it's YOUR offer for 5-10 minutes. Anyone who follows you would get credit for, for that time. After the time is up, and someone else does the offer then that person would start getting the credit.

Thoughts?