Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62509.6

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Yeah i agree rrickir but the extra points you would get from someone following you would be nice you know.

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare31 View Post
    Yeah i agree rrickir but the extra points you would get from someone following you would be nice you know.
    maybe there coild be a thread for that or something tho???? and not constant in chat??? IDK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Yeah a thread would work better tht would definately keep the chat clean.

I think so too really....

AL thoo,,, the topic heading for the thread,, wd prolllly take up the whole chat all the time LOL.... sooo idk....

Zab
    I dont mind it once every 5-10 mins.. but ya, no spamming
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

My only idea is to create a separate ticker to calculate these points because that would motivate members to do more offers and ultimately accomplish the goal you have set. Maybe even add a gauge to show what your goal for these are and have a progressive jackpots that members can shoot for. I think the task ticket ideas are great and will only make the site more user friendly. This interface is so much more user friendly compared to what we had when I first joined.

On another note, Still looking for the PokerOwned buy in tournaments. I think they would draw more players that do not play freerolls. I have heard it mentioned several times and believe it could double our player field. with some legitimate players.

this is good stuff, Zab. Good for everyone, especially noobs that don't even know where to start.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    My only idea is to create a separate ticker to calculate these points because that would motivate members to do more offers and ultimately accomplish the goal you have set. Maybe even add a gauge to show what your goal for these are and have a progressive jackpots that members can shoot for. I think the task ticket ideas are great and will only make the site more user friendly. This interface is so much more user friendly compared to what we had when I first joined.

On another note, Still looking for the PokerOwned buy in tournaments. I think they would draw more players that do not play freerolls. I have heard it mentioned several times and believe it could double our player field. with some legitimate players.
    Not sure I understand what you mean by the progressive jackpots and a gauge..

You mean, after someone converts a task, you (and the person) doing the task gets credit towards some promotion?

I actually did a test run with a KO tourney for a .01 buyin.. What happened? Many users complained because they didn't have 1 penny!
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Zab
    Not opposed the progressive style gauge thing.. Just trying to think of what we can do here..

What if we put a gauge on it.. If you people earn 500 points from all offers you did, then 1000 points drops into your account.. reset every month..

500 points x 5% would mean users have to earn 10,000 points

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast