Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62994.89

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    'not only do i not only get my points most of the time on surveys but my compter has suffered enormous abuse so I buy points and play fantasy poker, etc

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by billyjustin View Post
    wait, so we are going to not get up to 25 points a day anymore from creating or posting in someones thread?
    Yes normal users nothing will change
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Master
    zab that is a good rule but there is just one tiny hole on it and that is how people from iran or other country that there is no points for them on this site going to play in freeroll?

PokerOwned Master
    the only way we can get points is either buy selling our winning on market or posts or lottory,so that is not fair,if there was an survey believe me that was the easiest way around like anyone else from usa

I understand your frustration, but this is an awful idea. If your site was upgraded and had the capability of rewarding points without having to chase half of them down all the time after doing surveys or other tasks I would say go for it. But you know this is not the case. I believe you are going to do more damage than good with this idea. Maybe I am wrong, only time will tell. Good Luck!

i onlypost and lottery since most downloads ive done and dont have a phone# for most surveys

Quote Originally Posted by hadiina View Post
    zab that is a good rule but there is just one tiny hole on it and that is how people from iran or other country that there is no points for them on this site going to play in freeroll?
    I do worry about the users here that want to be an active member of the site but don't have offers available to them. I wouldn't want for them to not have a way to make points because they were never able to make enough in the first place. We will have to keep that in mind.

PokerOwned God
    yeah some pts from other countries have it hard, qucik suggestion maybe the few countries that cant do surveys double the pts for posting..gl

so does that mean i'll get points for this post or not?iv'e tried a few downloads and email submits and points haven't been rewarded on all of them,i would like to know which ones are the easiest (and free) to be able to complete and get points successfully at the end of it.

good idea zab, dam those freeloaders

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast