just leave them godddddddddd no one has complained b4
    why so hostile haha?

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned God
    @rrickir ... we took a poll and its even , not just lamebrane

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Ok I think thats a happy middle.. starting stack next time I order tourneys 1500
    sounds good Zab thanks!

#NiggasInParis

Elite PokerOwned Member
    people play that game like morons anyways mine as well make it turbo so at least they have an excuse

Quote Originally Posted by kaos1987 View Post
    just leave them godddddddddd no one has complained b4
    well i h ave to agreee here and rcket i KNEW It woild get ch anged once i seen u post that post,, u win i guess,, casue ur a mod too and alll, and us little people,, well u know lolol,,, but i dont likeee the turboo o welll

Nothin annoys me more than playing slow games. And im pretty sure on full tilt i was the person that was most against changing the freerolls from turbo to normal.

That being said the current carbon freerolls are not slow. Avg 40 people in tourneys and by time the first break comes around theres always like 10-15 left. Are you saying you would prefer if they were quicker and the 40 person tourney was over within 1 hr.

Get real guys. It is already a bit of a donkfest. Changing it in anyway to make it quicker will be a disaster for people who actually enjoy playing poker.

People who know me will know that for me to agree with rickir on something i must feel real strong about it as generally i just disagree with her for the fun of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Nothin annoys me more than playing slow games. And im pretty sure on full tilt i was the person that was most against changing the freerolls from turbo to normal.

That being said the current carbon freerolls are not slow. Avg 40 people in tourneys and by time the first break comes around theres always like 10-15 left. Are you saying you would prefer if they were quicker and the 40 person tourney was over within 1 hr.

Get real guys. It is already a bit of a donkfest. Changing it in anyway to make it quicker will be a disaster for people who actually enjoy playing poker.

People who know me will know that for me to agree with rickir on something i must feel real strong about it as generally i just disagree with her for the fun of it.
    GEEE TX SEAN(( LOL BUT then a gain TY tho hehe,, i totallly agree with everything!! and u said it in the way i wan ted to say it tooo tho) is not a lotta fun, when gets to be not like good poker and morelike a lucky festival,, who wants that i guesss,, i dunno , prolly some of thes epople here mite tho,, then they dont have to play for reallll.....
    Last edited by rrickir; 10-06-2011 at 12:48 AM. Reason: typo

lowball
    Super turbo start with 300 chips.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast