Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62147.4

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Look, we all need to let this settle a little bit. Zab isn't out to screw anyone here, and doesn't like this anymore than any of the rest of us. I'm sure there is something somewhere along the line that can or will be done to accommodate, but until then we will all have to wait it out.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by igor23 View Post
    So Zab, are you going pocket the investments that many of us US players offered up? I have been a memer for two years and have blown over a thousand and a half dollars on this "free money" site.

igor23
    James Schultz

You have blown those points largely because of how you play, for which ZAB has no responsibility whatsoever. Also if you are referring to BUYING POINTS, well sorry but nobody puts a gun to your head and says you must do so, there are plenty of ways to earn them.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by tecate View Post
    look, we all need to let this settle a little bit. Zab isn't out to screw anyone here, and doesn't like this anymore than any of the rest of us. I'm sure there is something somewhere along the line that can or will be done to accommodate, but until then we will all have to wait it out.
    exactly!!!
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned God
    well Zab you found a niche for us and i enjoyed being part of your forum am so sorry for you that you have to step back you worked very hard maintaining it i wish you luck in the future

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Seasoned Veteran
    im quite not understanding! so Online poker is illegal now ? or is PO just done with promoting USpoker rooms?

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by igor23 View Post
    So Zab, are you going pocket the investments that many of us US players offered up? I have been a memer for two years and have blown over a thousand and a half dollars on this "free money" site.

igor23
    James Schultz
    Huh? We arent going anywhere
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I for one would say this to everyone: don't overreact. I think the poker landscape will be changing for the better in this country very soon.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

PokerOwned Master
    Can you post something to let us/me know about the points I used to buy coupons this morning ?

Elite PokerOwned Member P0K3R4F00D's Avatar
    So your pretty much telling me to go busto @ the BJ tables?
    Damn this sucks.
    I poker face off and now she faceless.
    I poker so much I deserve a bracelet!

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast