Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61281.29

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Are we still going to go with first tourney both people play H2H as the deciding factor with the other stuff like player ratings just a way of determining the winner when there isnt a H2H game played.
    How to determine each round’s winner (Tie breakers):
    1. First match both people play AGAINST each other..
    2. Entire days player rating (Must have at least 2 games. Someone with a lower score that played 2 games would be a guy who only played in 1)
    3. If neither player played, the current weeks player rating
    4. If neither player played this week, coin flip
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    I disagree for this promo, I should win. Instead of the total overall rating, I'm talking about whoever has the single highest finish as a tiebreaker. That keeps with the whole concept that one game can make or break you in the bracket.
    Again.. If you finished #3 in a tournament with 30 people and I finish #4 in a tournament with 80.. You should advance?

I feel like a #4 finish should be a #3 finish if there are 50 MORE players (Hence the player ratings calculations)
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    How to determine each round’s winner (Tie breakers):
    1. First match both people play AGAINST each other..
    2. Entire days player rating (Must have at least 2 games. Someone with a lower score that played 2 games would be a guy who only played in 1)
    3. If neither player played, the current weeks player rating
    4. If neither player played this week, coin flip
    There should be a note that tells people if they don't think they're gonna be able to make the games, don't sign up. Non-refundable.

So this is awesome. When do you think it'll be rolled out, and do you need beta testers for this thing as a dry run? We'd all be happy to help.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    So this is awesome. When do you think it'll be rolled out, and do you need beta testers for this thing as a dry run? We'd all be happy to help.
    My guess is it will take a few days to code.. Although, my coder has surprised me before on his speed..

My guess is it will take a few days to code.. Although, my coder has surprised me before on his speed..
    Let me know if you need testers. I HAVE been programming for 15 years, I know what to look for. I have personal pride in this

Zab

Zab, how about a dry run to make sure everything works? Like an 8 man tournament (you could even do it over 1 day) just to make sure it's ready?

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Zab, how about a dry run to make sure everything works? Like an 8 man tournament (you could even do it over 1 day) just to make sure it's ready?
    Ya we can do that.. We'll run a 1 week test.

Also, It sucks I can't get this done sooner, but I am gone during the day this entire week.. So I suspect we'll get this done next week.

Ya we can do that.. We'll run a 1 week test.

Also, It sucks I can't get this done sooner, but I am gone during the day this entire week.. So I suspect we'll get this done next week.
    Awesome timing! I am on a week vacation starting today. This upgrade will definitely bring in some new members!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast