Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60913.57

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Banned
    good idea sir.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by pikeboy412 View Post
    @ zab are you suggesting that we would be able to use the site for this and it would be instant or would there be a wait??? if so, how long?
    Instant for some, wait for others
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    The idea here is that the rates will be LOWER. I wont offer awesome rates.

I don't want to undercut or outbid the normal market. I'd rather have you guys trading amongst yourselves. It's a good secondary market you guys have going.

So if the going rate is 500 \ $1 I will offer like 400 or something. So people first try to trade with each other.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Capital idea a perfect way to get rid of unwanted lock money...

Would be good if Pokerstars was on the list too ...?

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    I would like to add a little something here...

This is definitely a GREAT idea.. BUT!

Some of us are actually trying to earn money here.. cash money to our paypal accounts per-say..

If people can freely trade points for poker money how will we ever cash off?

The poker sites won't cash us out.. The only reason we are able to cash off is due to the RARITY of the points...

If people can cash off into points so easily the points will devalue and there will be less incentive to PURCHASE points..

Maybe I haven't completely thought this through yet but I wanted to put it out there before this happens.

In short, it feels like points are more valuable than poker money as they are more liquid..

On another note, fix the dam client already!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jcolee2 View Post

Some of us are actually trying to earn money here.. cash money to our paypal accounts per-say..

The poker sites won't cash us out.. The only reason we are able to cash off is due to the RARITY of the points...

If people can cash off into points so easily the points will devalue and there will be less incentive to PURCHASE points..

Maybe I haven't completely thought this through yet but I wanted to put it out there before this happens.

In short, it feels like points are more valuable than poker money as they are more liquid..

If you want to sell the points for yourself, you can always acquire more in the client by playing, and then sell them at a lower than market price.

PokerOwned God
    when is it going to take effect is what i want to know?

Seasoned Veteran
    Love the idea

Quote Originally Posted by jcolee2 View Post

The value of points is somewhat tied to demand, but seems to me to mainly reflect what you can redeem the points for such as amazon giftcards. Also, Zab will provide the exchange at a relatively poor rate so that people will still mainly exchange with each other first to get the best rate. His would only be a backup system that you would pay a higher rate to use.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast