Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63737.37

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    yea POKERHOST on merge has p2p transfers and WU withdrawels also.. and good live support too. I wish zab woid get us a few frerolls there goin now also. i<M sure woild be really popular here, insttead of carbon, be casue of p2p trades also
    I'll think about it but, we have merge pretty much covered.. If they had coupons maybe
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    i wish we had bovada redeems....

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    p2p for the win
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    is bovada that good? i downloaded it back in the day but never played there. maybe start a new account there and download from here so can get boost
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

PokerOwned Demi-God
    this is a very good promotion cant wait since I don't play much on revolution other than the free rolls
    zab +1
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Elite PokerOwned Member
    this is a great idea zab and i was thinkin maybe there could be special incetives for using this promotion, kinda like they do the depositor freerollls , maybe like take a few % from each transaction and have a monthly/weekly poker money cash-in freeroll and only those using this promotion would get a coupon/password. just a thought i had to encourage people to use this promo and a way for u to deal with an accesive amount of poker money received through this promo

Quote Originally Posted by treeman69 View Post
    this is a great idea zab and i was thinkin maybe there could be special incetives for using this promotion, kinda like they do the depositor freerollls , maybe like take a few % from each transaction and have a monthly/weekly poker money cash-in freeroll and only those using this promotion would get a coupon/password. just a thought i had to encourage people to use this promo and a way for u to deal with an accesive amount of poker money received through this promo
    This sounds like a great addition to this promotion. Have to see what Zab thinks about it.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    well im back blew up on other skin so need to regroup through po gl me glad to be back sorta

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by treeman69 View Post

Perhaps but, I was just running the #s and I think my conversion rate will suck.

The way I view it, you are essentially buying points.. When you buy points right now, its 250 points per 1$ (If you use cash)

This will maybe be 300 points per $1

Sucky but I don't want to ruin the secondary market
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Perhaps but, I was just running the #s and I think my conversion rate will suck.

The way I view it, you are essentially buying points.. When you buy points right now, its 250 points per 1$ (If you use cash)

This will maybe be 300 points per $1

Sucky but I don't want to ruin the secondary market
    300 points on the $1 will be great for the convience and you don't have to worry about being scammed if somebody you trust is not around.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast