Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $59911.63

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    bish ......
    Somewhere in the universe, Cookies is asking for MORE time in the timebank haha

Seasoned Veteran
    If any sites let fr's get set up in a heads up format, that would be reaaaaaally fun too.

Quote Originally Posted by pr41 View Post
    If any sites let fr's get set up in a heads up format, that would be reaaaaaally fun too.
    YES! This definitely. I'd also be down for a HORSE or Hi/Lo, but I'm in the minority on that.

Banned
    one more game on bcp or two game for the late nitghters.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Here is my thoughts... Zab does a lot more for this forum then any other forum i have ever been apart of. Therefore if you don't like how he does this then go elsewhere but remember the grass isn't always greener on the otherside and you will come back realizing how great this site is.

The carbon games were initially like 100-150pts to enter and had a prizepool of $25, and im pretty sure during the early stages of carbon with this setup Zab was basically making a loss on the games. There is more to raising the prizepool than just raising the entry.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Yeah, but I am assuming that Zab gets a hefty discount on FR $$$ he awards in FR's.
    Sadly, I get no discount on the tournaments.. The only one I get some credit for is the monthly WSOPokerOwned
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    They don't have a coupon system and they also don't have anyway for me to track the results of the tournaments.

All those make it less appealing to me and this site (no LLBs, no promotions, no donkey bets, none of the promotions will work on BCP)

If we continue to see an increase in traffic there, I can ask BCP to get us the info we need.
    Last edited by Zab; 05-16-2013 at 01:48 PM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab, you need to start holding PO events in bars.

the best way to get prizes/benefits increased is to play games at the sites you like! more rake from PO players= more leverage for Zab. Just look att carbon/aced, do you see any other forum that has 4 freerolls a day, much less with decent prize pools? keep supporting PO through raking at these sites and everything will get bigger

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast