Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $59238.8

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    Yeah I love the idea for Facebook, and I also agree that you should include one or two of the other sites on there too. I would assume most of the PokerOwned members are from the US, pokerstars is dead to us here. Especially since were trying to get new members Facebook is the tool for that.

PokerOwned Pro
    Oh sorry for the second post but I had something else that I wanted to share. I also think for a good idea this site could have a Quarterly tourney, Yearly maybe you could take a little from promotions all year and all quarter long and have like a $100 tourney for the Quarterly and a $500 for the yearly? I don't know the ins and outs of running a site like this so its just an idea.

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    The super saturday banner hurts my eyes.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Facebook is a Marketing Leader to Pokerowned website. I see no use for PO Facebook after your established here. But, good luck to the
    few who wish to socialize outside this place.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    but nice page though..

have you seen the latest promo on there? po have said that they will make one of the bovada freerolls just 45 points to enter if we get the page to 4.500 likes...doable i think so
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

jgad115
    Its cool or whatever, just kind of weak and bland. Could use a little more detail but the n again I like the small crowd so hey its cool with me.

Quote Originally Posted by jgad115 View Post
    Its cool or whatever, just kind of weak and bland. Could use a little more detail but the n again I like the small crowd so hey its cool with me.
    well you liking the small crowd isnt really what we are going for

weak and bland how detail in what area :| cummon people if you dislike summin about the page i get that but you need to let us no exactly whats up with it AND how to change it "weak and bland" doesnt really give us sollutions does it
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Experienced Member Kollossal777's Avatar
    Just saying hey... What's up? New here, so, take it easy on me for a while! By the way, I played my first PokerOwned freeroll today and made the final table. I had KK, villain had A6s (spades). Villain ended up getting quad Aces! Ah well, next time!

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kollossal777 View Post
    Just saying hey... What's up? New here, so, take it easy on me for a while! By the way, I played my first PokerOwned freeroll today and made the final table. I had KK, villain had A6s (spades). Villain ended up getting quad Aces! Ah well, next time!
    congrats on making final table first game in!! great job!! and that sounds like a typical merge set up!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast