Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66347.65

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

October Leaderboard and Beyond

First of all, congrats to Astub for winning b2b leaderboards. He's killin it, and also it makes my job easier in that i don't have to change anyone's name color in chat. That's like 12 seconds of work I can save myself.

Second, I wanna make this clear that any of the PS home games we run will NOT count for our leaderboard, they are just an independent function of the site. I will announce our first one shortly.

Third, the leaderboard tournament will be Thursday night. The top 9 will get the password for it in their inbox in the next 2-3 days.

Finally, if you guys have suggestions for the scoring system or payouts, let me know. I'd be willing to flatten out the pay to pay more spots or tweak the scoring - ive had a few people make some, let say, pointed remarks about the referral leaderboard. I'm willing to listen if you have a better idea, but understand that the idea behind it is to get new people here and expose them to our community.

Elite PokerOwned Member astub1975's Avatar
    I'm offering my seat in the upcoming client leaderboard tournament to ssuglia. He's a long-time member, a great mod, earns points, plays in the client games and joins LLB's. If he doesn't want it or isn't available to play, I'll offer it to someone else. Let me know. Thanks.

Elite PokerOwned Member astub1975's Avatar
    ssuglia has accepted and is available to play. Rivdee please send the password directly to him. Thank you and good luck!

I must say, your essay has piqued my interest. I've dedicated a considerable portion of my leisure time to reading your materials. Thank you sincerely! smash karts

I'm relieved that student enrolment has resumed. I've always wanted to study abroad, even though I realize it's much more difficult, but I'm not discouraged because I can always count on buy college essay . For numerous years, these people have been assisting me in overcoming obstacles on my path to obtaining an education.

Experienced Member
    Using essay service is one of the best decisions I've made in my academic career. They consistently deliver impeccable essays, and I'm a satisfied customer.
    Last edited by Neyuuas; 10-18-2023 at 11:51 AM.

Registration for new students has restarted, and that makes me happy. I know it would be more challenging to study overseas, but that has never stopped me from wanting to do so. baseball 9

Wonderful contribution. I would want to express my gratitude to you for the time and effort that you put into producing this insightful and engaging post. poppy playtime

I appreciate you sharing this information with me; I will undoubtedly put it to good use. If you are searching for another fantastic website that provides free entertainment options, you should check out redactle game.

Partnering with reputable retailers and distributors of new sex dolls can help manufacturers reach new markets and expand their customer base. By collaborating with established retailers both online and offline, manufacturers can leverage their existing customer networks and distribution channels to increase the visibility and availability of the newest sex doll head. Strategic partnerships with retailers can also help manufacturers gain valuable insights into consumer preferences and market trends, allowing them to tailor their marketing efforts accordingly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast