Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60961.34

Page 59 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    WHEN IS THE DECEMBE TOURNEY oops sorry for yelling but when is it?

Seasoned Veteran
    What site is the tourney played on?

PokerOwned Veteran
    is there some kind of pdf or consolidated list of all the stuff that goes on here. I have a hard time figuring it all out.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpGameNM View Post
    WHEN IS THE DECEMBE TOURNEY oops sorry for yelling but when is it?
    does any one know when it is? i dont find it in any lobbies

The tourney is played on Carbon, you are issued a coupon there.

It hasn't run for December (which would be November's stats) yet.

Zab submits the info to Carbon, as from what i was told, they set it up "whenever they get to it", which seems to be about every other month.

LJM3000
    I have 250 points how do I know when the tourney is and how to enter?

Not sure why I have never made this list. I have been active on this site for awhile and I have played in many tournaments and I have done a lot of surveys.

I thought the whole point to working and playing hard on this site was to gain access to this tournament I have been in the top 50 every month but have had only played 1 time in this event.Why advertise something that is delayed or a big question mark ! Theres been no sep., no dec.,game so should we all stop taking surveys because this is the only reason i put up with them is that ticket. Come on Zeb i have hae several times contacted you with no response and its almost like me signing up for a lie.! It compares to the loyalty points issues. I signed up for Ace poker and have never got my loyalty points witch would be alot of points since i have played close to 400 tournys most carbon. And i have never seen a thing.B.S Like i said its like lieing to your peps u feel !I now can't sign up for AcePoker were i'm going to gain or be able to play in other offered tournys thru other companys that are not misleading u to just get your commissions but isn't this what its all about commissions ?I Feel i have wasted my time and time is money.. I love the games here but its alittle shaky on the trust side which is big in my book . I hope this all can get fixed !! -GodzAmongKingz
    Last edited by GodzAmongKingz; 01-08-2014 at 06:49 PM.
    GodzAmongKingz

LJM3000
    Cant wait to get in this! Great work ZAB! With this and the po madness, there should be tons of people hitting the site. any idea when go time is?

PokerOwned Master
    im so excited...i just made my first WSOPoker owned...im the short stack (2nd to short stack) with 450ish chips.

I'm so excited

Page 59 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast