Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63202.39

Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mommahud View Post
    i believe it is a couple months behind!! LMAO!!! guess we will see
    Ya it has been running behind! Oh well lol I am sure they will catch up eventually... I hope anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    wheres my ticketttt
    Ive got a golden ticket lol

I still haven't seen the tournament in the private lobby nor have i received a coupon for it yet.

I thought Zab was hoping to have it this Sunday.

I think this happened last month (it being delayed) and it was Carbon's fault .

On the plus side, I do seem to be getting points for posting now (I have no idea what changed) This one will be my first one since joining the site and I am so excited!
    Good luck to all yall.
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

Quote Originally Posted by VVickedKitty View Post
    I still haven't seen the tournament in the private lobby nor have i received a coupon for it yet.

I thought Zab was hoping to have it this Sunday.

I think this happened last month (it being delayed) and it was Carbon's fault .

On the plus side, I do seem to be getting points for posting now (I have no idea what changed) This one will be my first one since joining the site and I am so excited!
    Good luck to all yall.
    Someone said next week i thought?! And it be 2 months ago's wsop point list for the up coming game.

Quote Originally Posted by pokerponed View Post
    Someone said next week i thought?! And it be 2 months ago's wsop point list for the up coming game.
    Ya, It will be June's WSOPO we will be playing. I qualified for June (for the first time since joining site) and have a decent stack for it!

I also qualified for July's with an even bigger stack!

I have never played in a tournament where the starting stacks were different so this will be interesting.

Those crowdflower tasks are great for racking up WSOPO chips if you can stand to do them.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Carbon's messed up when it comes to putting up these tournaments. Waiting on another one in another forum too. They must be short-staffed. Or just plain lazy.

I heard from Zab in chat that he has ordered the WSOPO from Carbon. Now it is just waiting on Carbon to put it up on the schedule. Probably won't be this weekend.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Anytime would be great. I hope I make it in. Is there any way to check in advance if I'll be invited?

Quote Originally Posted by VVickedKitty View Post
    I heard from Zab in chat that he has ordered the WSOPO from Carbon. Now it is just waiting on Carbon to put it up on the schedule. Probably won't be this weekend.
    It is behind a couple months too I guess. Hopefully it goes up soon!

Banned
    nice.............................................. ..................

Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast