Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64108.97

Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/chipleaders.php

What is this?

World Series of Pokerowned is a tournament that we will run once per month that is FREE and requires no points. The prize pool is still TBA. The interesting thing about this tournament is, everyone's starting chip stacks will be DIFFERENT depending on what sort of activities you do on this site.

Different Starting Chip stacks? Explain please

Every time you make a post or do a survey over 25 points or enter tournaments, you will gain chips. The chip amounts are based on the following:

- 1 chip for ever post you make up to 5 per day
    - 15 chips for every survey over 25 points
    - 20 chips for every tournament you enter
    - 25 chips for every ITM during the month (2nd through 10th)
    - 50 chips for every victory during the month (1st place only)

Seems unfair I might start with 700 chips and someone else might start with 5000 chips?

That's exactly the intention, it's not a fair tournament! If you want more chips, you know how to get them!

How many people will be eligible?

We are going to take the top 50-100 players (That have accrued the most chips) and issue them special coupons. The tournament will likely run the 1st weekend following the end of the month, probably around 3pm on a Sunday afternoon.

Will this special tournament count towards back2back or speedway or anything else?

Nope.
    seems awesome

PokerOwned Master
    ohhh yeah good link ! thank you !

Banned
    wow this is going to be fun... looking forward to it do you know how much the prize pool will be???

I love the idea but think the value system is way off. IN last 6 tournies i entered i got 5 2nds and 1 1st and i dont even qualify. IMO greater emphasis should be put on tourney finishes. I mean its the Worl series of Poker Owned, so the most points/chips should be awarded by finish in tournies not through surveys etc.

Saying that i totally agree that surveys should be a part of people getting points to enter. But as its the world series of poker owned i dont think that more surveys done should get you in over someone with better tourney finishes.

PokerOwned God
    Yeah Prwaney thats a good point indeed. But nevertheless this is also a survey site, so Zab has to keep a balance with this.

Fish
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    I love the idea but think the value system is way off. IN last 6 tournies i entered i got 5 2nds and 1 1st and i dont even qualify. IMO greater emphasis should be put on tourney finishes. I mean its the Worl series of Poker Owned, so the most points/chips should be awarded by finish in tournies not through surveys etc.

Saying that i totally agree that surveys should be a part of people getting points to enter. But as its the world series of poker owned i dont think that more surveys done should get you in over someone with better tourney finishes.
    Agreed.

I still want to know WHEN this tourney will take place.

Only way to get throught this one is do surveyings without it there is no way to reach top 100
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Demi-God

Thumbs down

wud b nice to play in this but cant most surveys dont work for me
    Last edited by Punter4444; 02-29-2012 at 07:40 AM.

Zab
    The tourney will take place either the 1st or 2nd Sunday of the Month. Probably around 2-5pm est. Need to lock that down with Carbon.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast