Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63917.92

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Banned
    making a thread would be a good start............................................. ............

I know Zab has stated he is working on a new staking upgrade, and with prior experience running a stake site, I would like to throw in some suggestions:

A. create a points userfield for the horses: Most sites call these "player points" or something similar, it refers to the total profit the horse has made from all stakes ran, my preference is subtracting losses as well. (not subtracting losses past 0 points) Some sites however only add points, none subtracted so that works although to me its slightly misrepresenting constancy of the horse. There are easy ways to have that scripted too, so its not a manual add.

B. Make a forum section for staking If it was big enough, id suggest forum for stakers posting stakes, forum for rail, and forum for stake requesting (as stake 'beggars' annoy most hardcore stakers). However, given its not a main aspect of PO a single forum for all these would be a HUGE help, and clean up market)

C. SECURITY!! A HUGE flaw I feel this site has is letting members change screen names without help for poker rooms. as ALL poker rooms have anti MA rules that can effect not only the offender, but ALL accounts that p2p to or from that account, no serious staking site allows the member to just easily change names. For example, to change names on my site, a request had to be made to Super mod or higher, including old name, new name, and email proof from poker room proving old account was closed. ONLY then would we change the name from Admin CP side. To get any serious stakers going on here we will need to address this issue.

I do plan on continuing staking here provided I could find proper horses that can professionally run their stakes, these adjustments considered into the final upgrade would be a HUGE help to me and other stakers
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Zab
    Here's the thing.. The staking section needs a COMPLETE and UTTER overhaul.. From the ground up.

So if people want to spec out exactly what is needed, the exact process.. I can get started on it.

In order for the next large upgrades (Holidays slowed me down)

- Outside the Marketplace Upgrade (Almost done)
    - VIP Offers Section Redone (Tommy Upgrade)
    - Next? Staking? Something Else
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by s810car View Post
    C. SECURITY!! A HUGE flaw I feel this site has is letting members change screen names without help for poker rooms. as ALL poker rooms have anti MA rules that can effect not only the offender, but ALL accounts that p2p to or from that account, no serious staking site allows the member to just easily change names. For example, to change names on my site, a request had to be made to Super mod or higher, including old name, new name, and email proof from poker room proving old account was closed. ONLY then would we change the name from Admin CP side. To get any serious stakers going on here we will need to address this issue.
    We don't allow users to change their names, they are creating new accounts, the same thing they are doing on 2+2 and the poker sites.
    We are doing what we can to catch it. When Zab finishes this upgrade it is going to help alot with this.

see what you did with edit there poof I just tested changing a name it didnt stop me, ANYONE can do that

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Zab
    see what you did with edit there poof I just tested changing a name it didnt stop me, ANYONE can do that
    You can't change your PO name
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    You can't change your PO name
    Thats not an issue

You can change bcp, carbon, etc THOSE names are a promblem if you p2p there

I didn't edit it, I just took out the other sections as I was only replying to that one, and you couldn't have tested changing your name and it worked, unless if you are talking about under the help desk and its to change it for the poker site in which case we need that. People mess up and need to fix it.

Zab
    Thats not an issue

You can change bcp, carbon, etc THOSE names are a promblem if you p2p there
    Not an issue really.. For the staking upgrade, we could show a history of all the names you have used (And changed to). If you change a lot, wouldn't that be a huge red flag?

that would help, but users should be aware to see if old accounts have been closed first, then its staker beware after that

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast