Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63942.64

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    i love cheerios!

Seasoned Veteran
    Seems like a good idea, we'll see how it turns out!

Master Sergeant
    I like this idea considering i just lost all my points in the po client which is why i havent been playing.

PokerOwned Master
    Yeah, JonJon, i lost 100 points myself the first time visiting the po client. Man, Zab, you guys offer so much at this website there leaves little reason to visit others.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    i love cheerios!
    Regular or Honey Nut? It's the Honey of an "O" you know.

PokerOwned Moderator
    I would like to see one feature, and that is making the splits variable. I never liked the idea that one who is staked assumes splitting 50/50 is fair, because after all, the person being staked is just free-rolling and has no risk involved. I've seen lots of occurrences when someone will chip in half the buy-in, and the person playing covers the other half, and they split 50/50 so that's why I think it's weird a lot of people are okay covering 100% of the buy-in and splitting by half. So I would like to see in the staking interface a column for the splits, the first number before the slash being what the stakee gets, and the second number being what the staker gets.
    Another feature, which might be cool to be implemented far into the future after this staking feature becomes more popular is a bidding system. If a stakee had hot stats and many people wants to stake this player, the stakers put in an offer for how to split the winnings, and the stakee chooses the best one. The system will actually choose by default the staker that gives the biggest cut of course.
    These are just ideas. Overall, I think the system is pretty awesome already, and since most people are fine with splitting 50/50, I don't think any of my ideas necessarily need to be implemented, but it's good to have options Well done Zab.

Sergeant
    Nice thing..

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeesKnees View Post
    I would like to see one feature, and that is making the splits variable.
    I thought about doing that, and if this takes off I can implement both your ideas as well as staking for non-pokerowned tourneys
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Knight
    this seems tight but i dont think anyone will get to do any staking because they would rather play themselves because its just points and not real money

Knight
    also you wouldnt get that big of a return ethier from just staking someone. what if they only win like .50 then how would you split it?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast