Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63835.78

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    There is something wrong with the seeding. I believe I mentioned this before. There are only 30 registered this week which means two players get 2 byes. However it is the 2nd and 3rd seed that are getting the 2 byes while the #1 seed has to play today.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    i was wondering the same thing, but im not complaining LOL i was seeded second or third and have easy path to finish line!! we need more people to join!!

I also noticed that it's much easier to get a very high player rating from the juicy and lock tourneys. It seems some players are actually avoiding the merge tourneys so they can win by the player rating since so few people are playing on juicy lock. It's technically not against the rules, but it seems like an unfair advantage to me.

PokerOwned Master
    First time entrance here. Go easy on me I am fragile rofl. Good luck to all.

really am disappointed in the fact this awesome promo isnt doing as well as it should looks like only 25 joined last week :| im hoping that as winter rolls in n more people play more people start doing the madness...maybe a link to it in the list of promos pn the home page near the b2b/grinder etc instead of it being in the notifications "still xxx amount of spots available"
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I would b all about getting in the madness tourney. I just don't have nuff time to play many tournaments, wish i did though.
    good luck all

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    sooo is this count?
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

PokerOwned Veteran
    Looking to win!!!!

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    really am disappointed in the fact this awesome promo isnt doing as well as it should looks like only 25 joined last week :| im hoping that as winter rolls in n more people play more people start doing the madness...maybe a link to it in the list of promos pn the home page near the b2b/grinder etc instead of it being in the notifications "still xxx amount of spots available"
    I am as well.. I don't get it.. It's a great promotion..

PokerOwned Madness: 49 open spots and there's 1 day left only 13 people have joined.

I'd hate to turn it off, I guess we can leave it running.. Maybe I should lower it to 50 points buy in to get more users to join?

Hell even 25 points?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    Maybe the problem is some people cannot play every day so they don't join. I know I cannot play on Thursdays so I'd hate to make it that far and just give up.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast