Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63685.75

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Hola me gustaria saber mas con respecto a poker ownes poker de locura. Saludos

Experienced Member
    nice job keep it up!

Experienced Member
    hey guys (and gals),
    could anyone tell me what tournaments are taken into account for this Madness thingy?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gerpard34 View Post
    hey guys (and gals),
    could anyone tell me what tournaments are taken into account for this Madness thingy?

Thanks
    It the ones held in the client.

what time does it start in new zealand time for next weeks game it doesnt say ???

oh thats awesome good job...im just posting so i can get a free 10 point sao I can do that stupid ticker....

this is ridiculous what threads give you 5 pts per post....i posted like 3 times already andf no point!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Now that Speedway has been fixed, maybe it's time to look at PO Madness next. One glaring thing I see is that the seedings are not right. Just looking at this week's seedings, I see fiveohtwo502 seeded 28th, but he got a double-bye! This should never be the case. There are no 40th, 8th, and 60th seeds. If the bracket doesn't fill up, the byes should be given to the top seeds, with the bottom seeded slots being omitted.

I would also propose a slight change to the seeding system. Keep it the same for those who buy-in (that is, based on the weekly rating), but for the non-buy-ins make it strictly by tournaments played. So if, say 8 people buy-in, then the 9th seed goes to whomever played the most tournaments the previous week (of the non-buy-ins obviously). I think this would give the buy-in players (hence top-seeds) a better advantage in the early rounds because they are more likely to face a less-active participant.

Just my $.02.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Seriously. Look at the bottom right of the brackets this week. It's full of winners by coin flip because of the way this is filled out with the non-buy-ins. This is a really good promotion, but it becomes a joke with the seeds the way they are.

Also, the buy-in should probably be lowered to 50. The way it is now if you win 4 straight you barely break even. If these two things were fixed, I'd be more apt to buy-in each week, as would probably a lot more people.

this is really great !! nice

Do you mean if i play in pokerowned client or carbon i still dont get none of this the explanatory and the example are confusing.

Do we having play some in our group to go through?
    If so what happens if no one does?

I cant play carbon since they dont accept application from u.k is it even worth my time in this promotion?
    If so how?

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast