Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    It all seems fair to me. You've given people the tools to use, if they don't use them, it's their loss. Period.
    +1

Ok looks like it's good now, so only other issue i have is loan shark due to the false positive ip hit,, i swear you guys have me out to be a scammer lol
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

BTW I would like to request a possible additional penalty thru this for a default trade, and a lil better visibility in background check for a trade in dispute. Under background check it doesn't even include this as a loan defaulted on (ok technically not a loan i get, but maybe needs its own section in background check then)

As far as the additional penalty, It goes as this: I feel most members would rather get points back as a repayment rather then nothing, and risking points in client or freerolls, or converting to a non tradeable form in redeem like Carbon, doesn't seem fair to be allowed to the offender (I would say any redeem but i cant speak for all whom are owed if they would always take points rather than a redeem option, but I feel the offender would likely hit n run if they got to do redeems).

Long story short, what about blocking game opt in/ coupon purchase, client, and redeems? that would make the points only good for repaying debts, so they would be converting points for the right reasons instead. That would also give them more incentive to speed along repayment to regain access

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Quote Originally Posted by s810car View Post
    Long story short, what about blocking game opt in/ coupon purchase, client, and redeems? that would make the points only good for repaying debts, so they would be converting points for the right reasons instead. That would also give them more incentive to speed along repayment to regain access
    gonna bump this part since now banned member is still playing freerolls. that def needs some addressing imo

hey wanted to know, where are the feedbacks visible for this upgrade. I was trying to view a feedback I put on one of my off site trade and its not in background check, off site trade, nowhere i can see?

Seasoned Veteran
    Yeah, if possible, whenever time allows, if a tweak could be made to have feedback from OST shown alongside of, or included with all the rest of the feedback that we build up over time, that would be the shit.

It's hard not to appreciate all the effort that goes into this site. Thanks, all.

I finally used this today and it worked out fine. It barely takes any effort, and it provides enhanced security for both parties. If you are doing an off-site trade, USE IT!!!

You can also leave feedback, but just a comment, it doesn't have the option for "negative" or "positive".
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    This upgrade is now live

Then you are own your own. I won't lift a finger to help you if you get scammed. You agreed to these terms with the new warning pop up that everyone will get.

So, if you trade, make sure you use this, otherwise don't complain.

I used off site trading got scammed and not only did no one left a finger to help me, but i got blocked from offsite trading for my troubles, so tell me what exactly was the point of me using it? I would have been better off if i didn't.

Experienced Member
    with what i can trade my points?

Experienced Member
    With everyone you want

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast