Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61983.51

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Zab
    if you lose your chips reload them
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

i saw a few other people said,, we should be able to opt out of this t oo, if we dont want to play in there, I STILL that would be fair good idea. gefishy,, there havent even been any new vi deos, or anythin to do for a little while now too, is why sooo hard to get any points. I check a few times a day too, every day too so if uve been around forum, for a long time now,,, u will ce rtainly have run out of surverys to do for points now too. IS why i,m jus sayin,, if we only get points for posting now,, and the rare point from a s u rvery,, maybe we can opt out of that dash thing,, if we,d like the choice to is all OK tx for listening...
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Seasoned Veteran
    I think it sounds like an interesting upgrade & was very pleased to see an earlier time posted today so I will finally be able to check it out

Private
    Who plays the Dash4Cash today? I hope we will see us on the table

Sergeant Major
    how about the idiots that are multi accounting like jonjon and dumping chips to themselves?

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by beardown420 View Post
    how about the idiots that are multi accounting like jonjon and dumping chips to themselves?
    The system prevents 2 accounts at the same time (From the same IP). If there's something else you want me to look into let me know.

I will look at the IP address's and ban them
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Can some1 plz tell me how to play in these???

I kepped askin' but no1 responded....

Zab

Sergeant Major
    I will be opting out, I am sick of people going all in every hand with any cards over and over again. I will be opting out and I hope you can find a better way to use this money.

Zab
    You and everyone else can reload once every 10 mins.

People push hard and fast because they know they can reload. Once you get enough chips, they become more important

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast