Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62155.72

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Zab
    I told you i sent them back to you in chat. And starting tomorrow, MOST LIKELY everyone will get 3% deducted from every survey to fund a bigger dash4cash prize pool
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

I have another idea in regards to how people can "reload" when they bust. I think each day a person can reload as much as they want! Within that day however people will receive the largest "reload" the first time they do it: 50 points. 50 is the minimum buy-in for the 2sb5bb point ring game. After that initial 50 point reload each day, they can then only reload for 10 points each for the rest of that day. This will only buy them in the minimum at the 1-2. This means that A) people will be more protective of their stacks to avoid having to go back down to that level and B) It will limit the amount of donking because nobody wants to lose their most valuable reload (50 points) and NOT be able to play at the "big boys table".

This would also presumably limit how the chip pool is affected by people constantly reloading their chips based strictly on the smaller number of chips that reloads would receive. This would also lower the amount of times you would have to simply take a bunch of chips off of the top of the prize pool to stop inflation.

I hope that makes sense. PM me if you think this sounds reasonable but you have more questions.

Again, awesome promo.

gefishy
    Last edited by gefishy; 05-16-2011 at 01:03 AM.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Another idea to curb inflation, would be to require anybody who had to reload chips, to satisfy not only the chips total needed to exchange for the dollar but also the number of chips they have had to reload since their last "dollar exchange". This means that, if a person were to reload 5 times since either the day they started or the last time they exchanged for $1 (whichever is most recent) they would need to pay 500 chips on top of the normal requirement to exchange for a dollar. That also means that, instead of punishing the entire pool of people for the few who "donk out" and constantly re-load, you only punish the players who rely on luck as opposed to skill and do the worst at the tables.

Another note: As of this forum posting, I still have yet to do a single reload in this promo. Great success.
    Last edited by gefishy; 05-16-2011 at 01:10 AM.

why do we have to give up points tho??? if we never play in that,, seems like we should have a choice,, as far as that goes i think,, I dont play in there,, and is so hardd to get points now,, so i ,m jus voicing that opinion here TY

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    why do we have to give up points tho??? if we never play in that,, seems like we should have a choice,, as far as that goes i think,, I dont play in there,, and is so hardd to get points now,, so i ,m jus voicing that opinion here TY
    I am the same opinion. I guess I will not have the chance to participate, so I don`t want to loose points

Quote Originally Posted by MIGO14 View Post
    I am the same opinion. I guess I will not have the chance to participate, so I don`t want to loose points
    Again, 3% is a minimal amount of change to your points. How many points are you currently getting from survey's now? Let us pretend for a moment that you are ONLY doing enough survey's to get into 1 tournament each day. Assuming that is at Carbon, that is only 135 points/day. If you weren't able to get points for these tournaments, you probably wouldn't be on this site. So, what does this change mean for you?

Well, if you are currently only getting exactly 135 points/day to play in these tournaments, losing 3% of that means that you are losing 4 points. In order to make up those 4 points, you would need to watch 1 additional video each day.

Considering that it is nearly impossible to get exactly 135 points (survey's being worth different point levels depending on provider/complexity) I feel pretty confident you would have no problem making up those 4 points without even trying. The fact of the matter is, you wouldn't even notice. The difference in points rewarded already vary depending on the survey provider by a spread that is way higher than 4 points. In some cases, a survey by one provider is worth 20-30 points more than the exact same survey through another provider.

I will also repeat this one more time specifically for those who have a hard time getting points: This promo is the best possible scenario for you. Everybody else who is able to get points more easily is basically providing for you a pool of points to simply take from without having to do any survey's. Seriously, try it out. Play the "dash for cash" promo. Click on the ads within the poker client. This is simply another way for you to earn points on this site and, best of all, the availability of this promotion does not vary based on region. You are on the same playing field as Americans! This should be a positive thing for you! If you cash out in this promo for $1 one time you will more than make up for any points you "lost" as a result of this promo.

Just try it. Please??

gefishy

Zab
    What fishy said.

You are talking about losing like 4-5 points per day (And keep in mind you can earn 25 points + lottery every day that generates no income for the site).

We are fueling a prize pool \ promotion that everyone should truly enjoy and benefit from.

I think once you see the results you will be pleased.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Sergeant Major
    i cant register here.why? because of my country?

Quote Originally Posted by alliens12 View Post
    i cant register here.why? because of my country?
    Have you done 100 points worth of survey's this week? If not, did you buy-in with your current point balance? Have you read the FAQ? What is the error message you get when trying to play in the client?

PokerOwned Pro
    You have contributed enough or bought in
    Current Pot Size: $7.22
    Chips Needed for $1.00 Redemption: 1772
    Your Chip Total: 0
    All Users Chips: 12794
    Note: Chips that are on the table are NOT counted in the total. When you leave the table with chips, they are then added in.

i can play my points dissapire OMG WTF zab im opt out and wanna back my points !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast