Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62429.53

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Master Sergeant
    yes i agree with zab, cool idea and simply to qualify, its up to members to make ti what it can be
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

yes, but, the inflation of chips in no joke at this point. It was like 1200+ to cash $1 this morning now 2400+ for that same $1 in the evening.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Private
    nice idea!opted in

PokerOwned Pro
    zab i opt out and my points dissapire another time

Elite PokerOwned Member
    hmm, sounds interesting, but european people cannot participate, because of starting time

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by watte29 View Post
    hmm, sounds interesting, but european people cannot participate, because of starting time
    Starting time? It runs 24/7
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned God
    Isnīt it the tournament which starts once a day (1 am ) ?
    Otherwise I did not really understand how it works

Private
    BOoble say's this is crazy awesome.. I hope there is alot of action at the tables.. I now have a reason to do some damn surveys! yay!!!!!

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by booblecakes View Post
    BOoble say's this is crazy awesome.. I hope there is alot of action at the tables.. I now have a reason to do some damn surveys! yay!!!!!
    Its only a couple days old.. when I implement these new changes (If they are acceptable) there should be a ton of action
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Pro
    zab where is my points that promotion take my points :PPP im not opted ;/

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast