Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62429.53

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    why my points disappear? OMG im opt OUT and 20 points left
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Zab
    Ok, its only been live like 16 hours I'll fix it.

You opted out, did surveys and the points still disappear? Ok I got my dev looking into it
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

OK, I have a couple concerns about this to this point, regardless it is a solid promo:

1) There needs to be more of a penalty for having to reload your chips. My suggestion(s): Cap the total number of reloads to maybe 5/day. Also, I would suggest that if you reload you have to meet whatever the chip requirement is to redeem for $1 PLUS make up for the money you withdrew.

Example: JohnDoe reloads once. The current chips needed to redeem $1 are 1000. JohnDoe would now have to have 1100 chips as opposed to the 1000 to make up for the reload. JohnDoe reloads twice, now the chip total JohnDoe needs is 1200. These penalty could be repealed at a rate of 100 chips/day of not reloading until they get to the normal amount. Or something...

2) I would also lengthen the time between reloads to maybe like a half hour. 10 minutes is not a very long time in a ring game, most of the people you were playing against could still be there and you could log back in and donk it up again for the same group of people.

3) Add some SnG's. I am not sure if this costs you anything extra, but if not it could give people more tournament practice and it is fun. I would create 6 person and 10 person SnGs at like 50 buy-in and maybe 200 buy-in.

Like I said though, solid promo. Even without these changes, it was pretty popular last night!

Zab
    1) Yes I thought about that, HOWEVER, once people get 10, 15, 20k chips.. 100 will be nothing. At that point i'll have to reduce all the chips in play by a %
    2) Yes I plan to lengthen it, but, not yet. We still need action, more action. Right now until this catches on, there just isn't enough
    3) Yup I can do that. I'll create some heads up ones and some 6 person ones (Although I dont think theres enough to warrant 6 people ones)
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Cool, thanks!

Sergeant Major
    yeah real cool, this seems like its going to be alot better then the po client

well i see a lot of good qu estions here, and poeple askin things too,, so i wait a bit tooo, before i try.. casue i,m really not sure how it works yet,, sounds complicated LOL<, but maybe when u just play,,, it will alll work out tho ... i wait and read up on stuff more a bit then

I likes it Zeb... Tho, I have yet to be answered regarding the 100pts/ week option, and whether only survey pts count toward the 200/week qualifiers. -Cookies.

PokerOwned Master
    gonna check ths out and prob dominate it like i normally do, hahahahahahha

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    I likes it Zeb... Tho, I have yet to be answered regarding the 100pts/ week option, and whether only survey pts count toward the 200/week qualifiers. -Cookies.
    Its now 100 points worth of surveys (Very easy to get, thats like 1 survey and we only take 5 points from it, you keep 95 points) OR 50 points direct buy in if you don't want to wait.

It's very very simple to gain entry

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast