Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61450.84

Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Just to be clear, it is the Carbon games back to back, not the Carbon games you play?
    I won last nights freeroll, but if I don't play the 1:00 today but win the 3:00, that does not count right?
    I have a couple other games I am committed to at 1 but I can't resist trying for this if that is the case.

Zab
    Carbon games back to back.. You are correct.. you have to win 2 CARBON games in a row (Not personal games)
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Right. You have to win the freerolls Back2Back as they are scheduled, not just the ones you choose to play. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Carbon games back to back.. You are correct.. you have to win 2 CARBON games in a row (Not personal games)
    Thanks, this is going to get tricky as one of the games I am committed to is badugi, lol

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooffyfooffy View Post
    Thanks, this is going to get tricky as one of the games I am committed to is badugi, lol
    Everyone will be pleased if you don't win it
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Everyone will be pleased if you don't win it
    lol I am sure, that is part of the reason I can't resist, plus if I do manage to take it down it gives me 3 more buy ins for 4nl, and I will just about be be playing it with proper bankroll management.
    I know the chances are slim it took 3 good suckouts last night, but if the force is still with me it is do-able, lol
    Last edited by Poof; 08-13-2011 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooffyfooffy View Post
    lol I am sure, that is part of the reason I can't resist, plus if I do manage to take it down it gives me 3 more buy ins for 4nl, and I will just about be be playing it with proper bankroll management.
    I know the chances are slim it took 3 good suckouts last night, but if the force is still with me it is do-able, lol
    Man good luck, also use proper BR Management!!!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    Man good luck, also use proper BR Management!!!
    (Chick) and thanks. I am trying to get to using proper BRM, that is why I have been trying to stay off of the cash tables and build with these. I really don't like MTT's but I can sort of stomache STT's. I just really want to play normal cash games again, even though the selection at Carbon is not as good as FT was, but I am getting used to it.
    WU is my only option for deposit on Carbon and I will not WU $100, I love poker but not that much.

Have you tried purchasing a I.C.E pre-paid Visa card. It is pretty easy and don't have to pay a lot like WU. You can get one at a local check cashing store. If you can look into it, less headaches to deposit. Sorry I didn't mean to call you a man, I just said man because well that's how I talk LOL, wasn't meant directly towards you. I agree with you I think Carbon is a little tougher and way different than other sites as far as cash tables. Just have to be patient and wait for the kamakazi players to make a mistake!!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Experienced Member
    Good Luck Pooffy on your back to back, you can do it.

Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast