Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

New Upcoming Contest for PO

Im working out the kinks with Dev but I wanted to give you guys the basic idea of what our monthly contest will be, hopefully starting August 1st. Keep in mind that some elements may be tweaked a little bit when it is launched, but the premise is the same.

This contest will be for the Master of PO on a monthly basis, taking into account everything you can do on the site, more or less. There will be 3 leaderboads: one for site earnings, one for referral site earnings and one for the client leaderboard. The top 10 in each category will get pts (10 pts for 1st, 9 for 2nd....1 for 10th). The contest rank is your aggregate score across all 3 categories - so if you're good at 2 of the 3 categories you have a great shot to win, if you are good at all 3 even better. I'll have a write up soon as to some ways to try to get referrals that are minimal effort.

As far as prizes go, Im working it out but I will lean toward paying the top 3-5 each month (the less places I pay, the more 1st place would get). On top of monetary prizes, the winner will get a custom avatar for the client (within offensive reason), their name in a neato color in chat (gold? chartreuse?) , the title of Master of PO and another prize that Im gonna keep under wraps until the 1st contest ends.

Thoughts?

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

A No. 1

This is great incentive.

This is a go for August 1st. I'll write up all the details and prizes tomorrow. That gives us 2 monthly contests we will have next month and beyond, and in September we will have an NFL suicide pool and Daily Fantasy sports.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Browse our incremental and clicker games: cookie clicker

really? Cherish and enjoy every time of the day to begin new journeys.
    mahjong

How about now? are there any contest?

free games unblocked