Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63564.02

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Yup was just about to add sharkscope
    Perfect.. Thanks

PokerOwned Pro
    why would the backer not keep the points collected as collateral if the person loses? My thoughts is that they would keep it, unless the person being staked wins/cashes

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    why would the backer not keep the points collected as collateral if the person loses? My thoughts is that they would keep it, unless the person being staked wins/cashes
    It isn't there for Cake/Makeup, it's for if the person runs off/ doesn't pay.

You can talk all that over after a stake is accepted and you confront the user.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    You aren't staking them for points. You are staking them so you can get points, it's so you can win money off them. The points are just a way to get 'something' if they don't pay you
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Pro
    This sounds like a good idea I am gonna try it after i get out of default and gain some more trust

So, when does it look like Staking will be expanded to incorporate other poker rooms as well, not only Carbon?
    "Nobody is always a winner, and anybody who says he is, is either a liar or doesn't play poker." -Amarillo Slim

Quote Originally Posted by DhruvSehgal View Post
    So, when does it look like Staking will be expanded to incorporate other poker rooms as well, not only Carbon?
    It's live. Just click the "everything else" button.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

I dont see an "everything else" button...
    "Nobody is always a winner, and anybody who says he is, is either a liar or doesn't play poker." -Amarillo Slim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12