Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60206.86

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I believe that is 99% of the problems right there.. People aren't 100% ready
    Its definitely the problem, if you miss it.

Like hankscorpio said, hes missed a few because he was distracted.

If youre are focusing on gettin into the tournament in the last minute, and you're doing it right, theres no problem.

Like I said, I spaced on a tournament yesterday, was doin other stuff, looked at the FTP tournament lobby, it said 12 seconds. I had to click to a different tab on my internet browser, then I had to click Show Password, then I typed the password into the box, and got into the tournament.

This system is awesome. It is way better than letting the password get leaked.

Zab
    I think what I'll do is, when you opt in.. I will have a guide pop up explaining exactly what to do
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Master
    works just fine Zab...If I am dystracted I'll blame myself. Keep the leakers to an absolute minimum....and if you can...take their names and post them as the bounties...give us a reason to smack them.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    But say for instance 32 people opt in and 2 dont make it. you have 2 people unhappy. If you increase the timer and get a load of leakers then u have 32 people unhappy.
    Totally agree.

Zab, maybe you should bring the 'how to get into tournaments picture tutorial' you posted to the people who request refunds attention. Everytime. Re remind them.

There's no way there isnt enough time.

And lag isnt an issue. If your internet connection had more than 25 seconds of lag, you couldnt play online poker, so dont use that as an excuse, cause thats bullsh**t.

Zab
    I have a picture tutorial.. people don't read it

I will make people check a damn box so they understand before they can opt into their first freeroll
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CoddBrunson View Post
    Totally agree.

Zab, maybe you should bring the 'how to get into tournaments picture tutorial' you posted to the people who request refunds attention. Everytime. Re remind them.

There's no way there isnt enough time.

And lag isnt an issue. If your internet connection had more than 25 seconds of lag, you couldnt play online poker, so dont use that as an excuse, cause thats bullsh**t.
    Sacrifice the few to save the masses

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmy99 View Post
    Sacrifice the few to save the masses
    True.. I just hate when people get pissed off for technical issues Feel like its my mistake

I think what I'll do is, when you opt in.. I will have a guide pop up explaining exactly what to do
    Perfect man, and if they request a refund, make em re read the picture tutorial.

If they still keep missing it. Forget about it.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by CoddBrunson View Post
    Perfect man, and if they request a refund, make em re read the picture tutorial.

If they still keep missing it. Forget about it.
    Ahh good one.. make em read the pictures again coming and going hehe

True.. I just hate when people get pissed off for technical issues Feel like its my mistake
    Its not your fault Zab. They may lie and make it sound like it is. But your site is damn near flawless.

This site wasnt born yesterday. This password release system has been a work in progress for months. I remember 5 minute release times. Its an ingenious system. You need to pat yourself on the back. not feel bad. Just keep redirecting them to the picture tutorial. If they cant get it from there, theyre gonna have problems everywhere. Its not the site then, its something else. To put it as nicely as I can.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast