Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66884.96

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    thats stupid. thats like putting crack in front of a crackhead and saying BADD CRACKHEAD!! when he smokes it..
    LMAO, that's bout the best line I've heard yet. But, yeah, just take loans for amounts of time you think you will need to pay it back. I'm in accord w/ the process that if you are in default, you should not be paid for the extra promos. So, just be a good crackhead LOLZ

PokerOwned Master
    Maybe people wouldnt be in default here if like maybe 25% of the surveys and and email submit actully worked. I just filled out one that was supposed to give me 840 points. I submitted my ssn expecting points in return. Whats up with that? Why are we always wasting our time filling out forms and getting nothing in return. I owe lilg 400 points but i cant earn them to pay him. He has been really too about it too i want to add. But I come here to play poker. I would pay him off but I am not gonna spend a day filling out forms to get 400 points. I spend about an hour or two then Im lucky to get the 150 I need. How many things do I have to download to get a point around here. Its like nothing works. How about fixing it so that people actully receive the points that they earn. Im owed about 20000 points and thats a conservative estimate. Its aggravating.

PokerOwned Master
    he has been really cool not too

Quote Originally Posted by jerseytime View Post
    Maybe people wouldnt be in default here if like maybe 25% of the surveys and and email submit actully worked. I just filled out one that was supposed to give me 840 points. I submitted my ssn expecting points in return. Whats up with that? Why are we always wasting our time filling out forms and getting nothing in return. I owe lilg 400 points but i cant earn them to pay him. He has been really too about it too i want to add. But I come here to play poker. I would pay him off but I am not gonna spend a day filling out forms to get 400 points. I spend about an hour or two then Im lucky to get the 150 I need. How many things do I have to download to get a point around here. Its like nothing works. How about fixing it so that people actully receive the points that they earn. Im owed about 20000 points and thats a conservative estimate. Its aggravating.
    I haven't done a survey in [B]two months[B]. If you can get 1000 points and you know how to play poker you won't need to do surveys again. I earn all my points off of side bets (llb's, donkey, fantasy, etc.), I earn more this way then probably most earn in completing surveys. There are probably a good number of players on this site like me that don't rely on surveys to earn points.

Zab
    I'll be reducing the B2B prize pool by this amount:

$14.65 gametime74
    $29.30 gsxr5221
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    zab i love you hahahahhahaha

PokerOwned Master
    Zab is a legend

Zab
    Teach ya to steal!
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Master
    We should start virtually cutting people hands off!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlova View Post
    I haven't done a survey in [B]two months[B]. If you can get 1000 points and you know how to play poker you won't need to do surveys again. I earn all my points off of side bets (llb's, donkey, fantasy, etc.), I earn more this way then probably most earn in completing surveys. There are probably a good number of players on this site like me that don't rely on surveys to earn points.
    I'm with you on not needing surveys for points. I would normally suggest that people treat their points like money, but most of the people around here seem to not understand the concept of bankroll management. At this point, I only do surveys now to qualify for the daily raffle -- I'll never turn down the chance for a free $5.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast