Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62305.61

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    yeah dont listen to swittie, i have already pm'd zab to see if he can find out whats been going on with the pokerstars cock up ill let everyone know via the fb page when i know whats going on (assuming he doesnt make a thread to explain it first)
    lol..i wasnt even answering "helps"...was just answering the original post...lmao...but thanks for your support azraeeeelllll.... u indeed The Guy...........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    yeah dont listen to swittie, i have already pm'd zab to see if he can find out whats been going on with the pokerstars cock up ill let everyone know via the fb page when i know whats going on (assuming he doesnt make a thread to explain it first)
    Oh, I'd be interested to hear what's wrong with PS, too. Where on FB can I follow the updates? thx

that was a very frustrating experience. I synched once and then waited till password was released and then entered the pwd within five seconds and was told i was too late!!

Thanks for this! Successfull first bovada free roll attempt. Good luck, see yall on the tables

Great system. Enjoying it.
    Thanks and thumbs up!

Seasoned Veteran
    this system has worked fine, dont see how people could have problems with it unless their internet is really slow

I had a problem yesterday with the password for BCP. I didn't get it in time and lost my points too. Points can be a pain to get sometimes when you have to take screenshots and contact support for the offers. Why the password anyhow? Can't a player be registered by Pokerowned?

Mine was about a 3 minute difference, so no problems.

Seasoned Veteran
    this is bs I downloaded all these stupid things on my computer for some points and now I won't have enough time to enter the game.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Thank you so much for the article!

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast