Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63737.37

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Leave it just the way it is, you have to work to earn it. I just joined a loyalty just to have a shot at it, when I can actually play the loyalty that is.....

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I had to go through the trouble of getting another account just for the loyalty.... the only beef I have is the prize!! This is for those who are loyal to P.O. yet its the lowest amount! Anyways grinder and b2b is not hard at all!!! look how many times its been hit recently.

PokerOwned Veteran RudyPlaysPoker's Avatar
    i have had a verified carbon account that ive made deposits on for a long while now and i will not be making a loyalty account at any point but it is perfectly understandable why you would reward your loyalty customers so ill just have to try a little harder to win grinder and B2B.
    but im not sure i understand minigrinder. 500 points won the same way as regular grinder points? so people will be adding to their totals about 25 points on a very good day? 500 seems like too many if they are the same system. Maybe this can this have it's own prize pool?

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    i'm going t o win these once i get some points

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345