Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $67386.65

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Zab
    The way I spec'd it out now, You as the LOANER set the terms. Or would you rather have the person asking for the loans set the term?

I just think if I am the 'bank' I tell you what the interest rate is, you don't tell me.. Otherwise, go find a new bank you know.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lol yeap your right wish it were the other way around be nice to get 1/2% int.

one question i have is"" can we still just loan a firend,no interest,, if we want,, or give some,away,some, if want,,, in the reg marketplace,, ??? of would we have to use this system, even for a good friend,, too??? OK tx

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    one question i have is"" can we still just loan a firend,no interest,, if we want,, or give some,away,some, if want,,, in the reg marketplace,, ??? of would we have to use this system, even for a good friend,, too??? OK tx
    Yes, you who are loaning, can set the interest at 0 points if you want and 10 days or whatever
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    The way I spec'd it out now, You as the LOANER set the terms. Or would you rather have the person asking for the loans set the term?

I just think if I am the 'bank' I tell you what the interest rate is, you don't tell me.. Otherwise, go find a new bank you know.
    I can definitely agree with the thought process of the banks setting the rate, however we are in a competitive society with many variables for borrowers and hence rates are kept low and competitve.

In this environment the lender's are few and cohesiveness between members is reputationally dependent. If a high risk borrower were to ask for 200 points and as the lender say "ok I want 100 points juice" then he is the greedy ass but in reality may need it to offset default risk. Then everyone hears that you are the jerk squeezing people. Whereas if that high risk borrower wants to payback 10 points juice on the 200...no one will give them loan end of story...no reputation problems.

Latly becomes that counteroffer potential. A borrower posts loan for 150 + 25pts 5days and a prosepctive lender counter offers 150 + 50 and the borrower is notified that counter to his loan has been submitted and a chance to get the deal together if desired. Not a necessity and would require much more code likely. Furthermore, If you can set it up in a similar table format as the staking page you may reduce some duplication while remaining with consistent appeal.

Lastly, now that limits are coming into focus, further consideration to an isnsurance fund should be given and once again funded through transcations. I understand the example with 10k points but if we are talking a few hundred it may be much more realistic.

My idea seemed so simple but just had the wrong TITLE I see that Day and Zab are trying to protect the investors but in reality there is no 100% guarantee of that

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Zab
    Ya I think for now I'll roll out version 1.0

I am also going to have a future upgrade called "Debt Collectors" that is, you click a link and it will auto check to see if the user has any points and deduct him down to 0 so it can eat away at the balance owed

Had a question about this. I see that some have debt but still get points and play in the free rolls and PO client. Is their a way like the IRS to have the player who owes out not get points and have it go directly into paying back?

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

debt collector sounds awesome. I nearly want to loan out just to use this. Got a suggestion about this but will pm you.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    Had a question about this. I see that some have debt but still get points and play in the free rolls and PO client. Is their a way like the IRS to have the player who owes out not get points and have it go directly into paying back?
    I am also going to have a future upgrade called "Debt Collectors" that is, you click a link and it will auto check to see if the user has any points and deduct him down to 0 so it can eat away at the balance owed

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast