Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
thats a very good point wagon of course they can play on merge like us USA players can, AND they will alos be able to play on stars and party poker, like we cant.. so i agree, zab would have to figure out some way to sep, cert promos and leaderboards,, since USA players wont be able to play on eerythin then. but of course, will be great busininess for zab, gettin so many more poeple to do surverys and to the site,,, since a lot us older memebers,, cant really do many surverys anymore,, so i think a great idea for him to do>> just have to work out the details, so will be fair to usa players here too.I WAS wondering zab,, ARe u still going to add LOCK POKER freerolls too, like u were talking bout before?? ok GL with every1 too..
What person in their right mind that can play on partypoker and pokerstars would play on merge. I used to play online poker like 8 hours a day. Now that i only have merge to play on i doubt i even make 8 hours a week.

Ok i know acetoo plays on merge and pokerstars but i said what person in their "right" mind.