Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62795.22

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Survey Master
    ok. im sure we could help a few ppl out here n there. kinda what the whats working section does.

Banned
    we will help you here!good idea

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    lol shit im helpful at times and plus i like to help sometimes nothing else better to do might as well be productive member than trouble maker lol

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    ok. im sure we could help a few ppl out here n there. kinda what the whats working section does.
    But this is much more personal, 1 on 1 attention
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    team viewer makes the magic happen tommy lol

Zab you can assign people to a "PO buddy". And yes lilg might as well be helpful and not whine like a 5 year old girl lol

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by StephyMarieC View Post
    Zab you can assign people to a "PO buddy". And yes lilg might as well be helpful and not whine like a 5 year old girl lol
    Buddy system.. for new users... I think we can do this 2 ways.

People can seek out others or PO members can ask new members if they need help?

I am just looking for a good way to communicate, a private chatting system outside of the chatbox
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Lets be clear here!! Lilg didn't come up with the idea, he gave me the idea!! He was helping someone trying to earn points
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Buddy system.. for new users... I think we can do this 2 ways.

People can seek out others or PO members can ask new members if they need help?

I am just looking for a good way to communicate, a private chatting system outside of the chatbox
    Is there a way for people to sign up to be assigned to a buddy, like a sign up list. As far as a chatting system you can pick something like skype or msn and the PO buddies can have assigned names that are listed. When a PO Member signs up to get a PO buddy they will already know they need skype, what the buddies name is so they can add them, and that they will need teamviewer. It can all be listed in the instructions.

Zab
    Ya I think the biggest thing is for the person needing help, getting a hold of the person to get help.. getting their attention.

So I am thinking perhaps, they click a button next to your name "Looking for survey help" this will notify you in the important news section.

From there, where you guys chat, it would be nice to have something on the site where you could chat in real time AWAY from the current chatbox so its not so clogged up. I am thinking I make a new chatbox just on that page where you PM each other, no one else can see it and its not all messy... Or some other type of IM program

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast