Here are my thoughts on the scamming issue. Most of the accused scamming going on recently are just people that aren't going through the systems already in place. If someone has the option of going through the system in place and doesn't, just ignore them. It's their own fault.

1. For those that are circumventing the system, some are noobs that skipped over the Beginners Guide. Can you do an upgrade where for the first month someone is a member they have a big, obnoxious banner that links to the guide. That way whenever they have questions they have a hard time ignoring the link to the information.

2. Some kind of middle man upgrade would be useful for whenever someone does a trade that doesn't involve points. I'm fortunate enough to have the points to just do 2 separate trades whenever I've done this.

3. It may be helpful to break the Marketplace thread into 3 separate sections: Marketplace Trades, Staking, and Trade Issues/Scamming.

4. Any new users have to be phone verified before they can use the marketplace. If someone has known issues, they have to pay for an id verification as well before they can use the marketplace again.
-Oh and if some of the older members get verified, can we get start to clear up some of this multi-accounter confusion. There are quite a few actual honest members that have accounts tied to us that just aren't accurate.