Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just relayed the message to ZAB.

Hey guys, I asked Zab to add a client rebuy to the schedule. I was thinking maybe a juicy 200 point rebuy nightly would be a lot of fun. Even if we got only 15 people, I could imagine a prize pool approaching 10k, with 1st place being around 3500. I could see this really becoming popular. Comment here if you like this, or if you have a minor tweak. I would love to get more action going in client.

I talked with you guys and you liked this idea. Post itt if you still like it.

PokerOwned God
    agreed too many donks on this site that would be easy pointz

How bout owning up to your mistakes first before bugging zab for stuff. I know you are trying to bury this thread. Stop trying to bury it w/ a flood of seemingly poker related stuff.

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f2/...nds-18850.html

yeaa

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    How bout owning up to your mistakes first before bugging zab for stuff. I know you are trying to bury this thread. Stop trying to bury it w/ a flood of seemingly poker related stuff.

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f2/...nds-18850.html

i disagree bud, i feel like every one has read through that thread and have a good idea of what happen, now let it go, i probably wont do bis with him but at the same time i dont feel he should be beat up over a post like this, when its a constructive post

Quote Originally Posted by thedeaded View Post
    i disagree bud, i feel like every one has read through that thread and have a good idea of what happen, now let it go, i probably wont do bis with him but at the same time i dont feel he should be beat up over a post like this, when its a constructive post
    And I'd have to disagree w/ you deaded. VuComedy has given him a chance to come clean and own up to his mistakes (I call it scam). He will even refuse to do that. So, as long as he is posting it is our duty to let all that come new n old what kind of person sickread is.

He could just choose to own up to him mistakes and move on. Instead he just ignores it and posts and does biz here like normal knowing that someone and everyone will eventually just move on.

PokerOwned Master
    i really like this idea it could be good to bring people in

PokerOwned Master
    It would also make people play client more for a bigger prize pool

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    never heard of it
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast