Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66164.66

Job opening on the PO staff

I'm looking for someone who is willing to be a social media master for the site.

Requirements:
    - You have to have a good grasp on the English language, and you need to be able to write well (if you think the sentence should have ended "right good" this is probably not for you)
    - You have to have some activity on a social networking site: facebook, twitter, snapchat, etc.
    - You need self-motivation and willingness to work with a general framework of what we are trying to promote

Responsibilites
    - Maintain our twitter and facebook sites
    - If you'd like to create other social media sites for the site, thats fine
    - If you'd like to create a blog, that is also fine
    - Working with me on what we are trying to promote and running with it

Pay
    - You get all the referral points from your posts (your referral link will be posted on all of them) and will be paid points at the end of the month based on performance/activity. The better the site does, the more I'm willing to pay - ask the mods .

If you're interested, PM me - don't reply on this.
    Last edited by rivdee; 08-07-2017 at 11:29 AM.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Bump!!!
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

Probably don't need to bump a thread thats been up for 9 minutes...but I appreciate your vim and vigor.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Always sentence should have ended it with a period. Do I get the job?

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

I visit once in a blue moon, usually before or after the grind. I think being active once a month makes me a perfect candidate!!! Am I hired? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    I'm looking for someone who is willing to be a social media master for the site.

Requirements:
    - You have to have a good grasp on the English language, and you need to be able to write well (if you think the sentence should have ended "right good" this is probably not for you)
    - You have to have some activity on a social networking site: facebook, twitter, snapchat, etc.
    - You need self-motivation and willingness to work with a general framework of what we are trying to promote

Responsibilites
    - Maintain our twitter and facebook sites
    - If you'd like to create other social media sites for the site, thats fine
    - If you'd like to create a blog, that is also fine
    - Working with me on what we are trying to promote and running with it

Pay
    - You get all the referral points from your posts (your referral link will be posted on all of them) and will be paid points at the end of the month based on performance/activity. The better the site does, the more I'm willing to pay - ask the mods .

If you're interested, PM me - don't reply on this.
    Why couldn't you have been red when I was a mod......

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Your essay was enjoyable to read. I really anticipate your upcoming post. Best wishes for the future upgrade! This post is extremely engaging and efficient. Please visit the page retro bowl to have moments of fun entertainment.