Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63050.9

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    talk about the month of February?

Banned
    Yeah, I think 5 minutes would be good. I mean if it ends up taking way too long you still have the option of amending the blinds, right? Also, as long as it starts at about the same time as any opt-in freerolls, people should plan on being around for a decent amount of time anyway.

Private
    So yeah... I applied for the PokerOwned Home Games Club, got accepted (got a message of acceptance via email), and yet I can't seem to be in the club. When I enter my Home Games tab it's totally empty. And yeah, I'm logged in. So, what's up?

EDIT: ok, seems to be working now
    Last edited by Tyrcard; 02-17-2011 at 01:10 PM.

Banned
    Yeah, I think 5 minutes would be good. I mean if it ends up taking way too long you still have the option of amending the blinds, right? Also, as long as it starts at about the same time as any opt-in freerolls, people should plan on being around for a decent amount of time anyway.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CoddBrunson View Post
    Cause you can sell play chips for cash money. Don't ask me why, you just can. We might as well then, otherwise we're just throwing away 1,000's of play chips.

Also, even if you couldn't sell them, play chips are a useful thing. Sometimes, when ur luck sucks, but u still want to play poker, u can just play play chips and not damage your bankroll. Having only 1,000 play chips sucks, cause then u can only play with idiot losing players, that are just gonna keep reloading 3 times an hour.

I agree with this 100%. I think it would be great to get a bit more chips flowing. If for nothing other than fun.

Knight
    thats cool but i dont play pokerstars just full tilt =)

PokerOwned Pro
    this is nice

PokerOwned Pro
    i like this idea but i cant play it every day i think it would be cool to do points each day

Zab
    You don't HAVE To play everyday
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Private
    Hmm I have to see if I can get an account there and play as well! Thanks

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast