Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63987.25

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    well thats the problem ur not seeing prawney...what abou the people who actually buy them from time to time? it doesnt make it fair to those who take more time in with this and put forth more effort than others...i believe more people should be active...its obv a problem with the buyins....im not the only 1 saying it...there are alot of even new players saying raise the buyin....its to the point that yes its a site to gain a br and blah blah...but this doesnt mean lets come and post n do lotto and lemme go in and donk my points off....
    You are just oblivious to the whole point of this site. People come to play the freerolls with the main aim to build a Bankroll without depositing. Forcing them to buy points to be able to play numerous freerolls COMPLETELY DEFEATS THE PURPOSE. Why wouldnt they just use those funds to deposit on merge.

Zab
    Why you guys getting all worked up? I am not increasing the points required, that's exactly opposite of what I aiming for
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

b.c prawney...some peoples cc's dont work on merge...buyin points to enter into a freeroll makes perfect sense....tht would not only increase the sale on points it would make people actually give a shit...if there could be 1 time u talk to people without tryin to talk down to people that would be cool also but wishfull thinking......how much do u contribute to the site prawney? u have not began to understand what others who actually put a shit load ofmoney around here feel

Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    b.c prawney...some peoples cc's dont work on merge...buyin points to enter into a freeroll makes perfect sense....tht would not only increase the sale on points it would make people actually give a shit...if there could be 1 time u talk to people without tryin to talk down to people that would be cool also but wishfull thinking......how much do u contribute to the site prawney? u have not began to understand what others who actually put a shit load ofmoney around here feel
    I really dont see what your not getting here. Zab already said and i quote "I am not increasing the points required, that's exactly opposite of what I aiming for". The purpose of the site is to offer players a cheap affordable outlet in which to raise a Bankroll. Raising the buyins and forcing people to have buy points to play is not the direction this site either wants to or is going to head in.

I think you realise your totally wrong with respect to your points which is why you resort to personal attacks in your post. I however will not sink to that level.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    With the numbers increasing, as summer ends and there only being a small difference of 60 low-69 hi, I say.

Add $5 to the 1pm 4pm 7pm, and leave 10pm at $40.

prawney...u try to come off as being so smart and being able to read every1...u cant even spell correctly!! lets be real...its not a personal attack...u have and i quote attacked me!! sayin im oblivious!!! the point is what about people who actually put a shit load of points around this site...me for 1 do that daily....there should be something for those who want better qaulity of play....if thats the case why is there a point cap? its to make the people more active....thats what im getting at....if the buyin was higher it would make those who are active more caring about thegame they are playing.....u seem to read as if u have cross eyes.....im tryin to make it logical for those who spend alot of time here....and maybe wanna actually play for a bigger buyin instead of tryin to fight over 7 bucks.....

Zab
    Coco had a good idea.

What about a tourney where it costs you a coupon + buyin.

So $25 added to the prize pool + $2 entry or something
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

no money entry....what about money added and a 500pt buyin for those who actually wanna play instead of usin real money....for instance...i somtimes buy points...why would i wanna buy into a game when i am buyin the points also...that makes no sense...

maybe a decent buyin point game late night or early evening!!

yea i like that idea zab

Survey Master
    there are 4 tournies a day at 150 pts buyin. prize pool equals 135$ for all 4 tournies. making them all 35$ only increases total pool by 5$ not very much. maybe make it a 150 pt buyin and at least 40$ for all 4 tourneys. thats an increase of 25$. doesnt increase 1 tourneys pay out but the rest all go up.

another way to go is for the 30$ tourneys make buyin 150 pts. 35$ buyin 160 pts. 40$ 170 pts. but change payouts/prizepool to 35$ 35$ 40$ 50$

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast