Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65981.55

View Poll Results: How did you find PokerOwned?

Voters
270. You may not vote on this poll
  • Carbon Poker Tournament

104 38.52%
  • Full Tilt Poker Tournament

19 7.04%
  • PokerStars Tournament

65 24.07%
  • Aced Tournament

3 1.11%
  • Black Chip Poker Tournament

7 2.59%
  • Juicy Stakes Tournament

6 2.22%
  • Lock Tournament

4 1.48%
  • Bovada Tournament

9 3.33%
  • Google Search

27 10.00%
  • Friend

26 9.63%
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    I think you need more tournaments for smaller stakes. Just a one off tourney on the private tab of any site that I may not be able to make does not really peek my interest, but I started here because there was five tournaments listed on carbon all throughout the day and I wanted to play without making a deposit, so I scrambled to get as many points as I could to play them all. Now that I have a nice bankroll built up on carbon, I do not fill out offers as much, because there is only one tournament available on Juicy where I like to play now. With more opportunities on all the new sites more new people should find a game they can attend and earn extra points with offers to use at all of the additional tournaments. Maybe set up with site to have unlimited sit and go tournaments for points. The more ways people have to spend points, the more offers will be done.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by decssiz View Post
    I found it threw carbon. Might want to consider facebook ads , pay by how many hits It get I think and you can target who gets it. Also if you do a search you can find codes for free ads give it a try and see how it go's. I would make this question part of the sign up process so everyone has to anwser it when they join.
    Not a bad idea!
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by treeman69 View Post
    po has a facebook, check it out
    I should pay someone some points to take over and make the facebook page active
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Take out a loan and put an advertisement in BLUFF or some other poker magazine. BOOM.
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHo11idaze View Post
    Take out a loan and put an advertisement in BLUFF or some other poker magazine. BOOM.
    We're on 2+2 a little bit. But how do you get the message across what all this site has to offer..

PokerOwned Veteran
    How do you capture all of the pay per month traffic from wpt and other stupid sites with crappy software...
    There has to be more people who want to play in the US, but do not want to make deposit.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    "Pokerowned.com helping build bankrolls since way back" lol idk. i wish i had more degen friends that played online to refer em to here. i think i even put my referral link on some answers in yahoo questions about online poker with no luck =(
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Seasoned Veteran
    Votedddd!!!!

Seasoned Veteran
    I recently opened an account on BlackChip Poker. I haven't deposited so I was looking for freerolls. I googled PokerOwned to see what it was.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I saw it on carbon private freerolls and havent really left since lol. And I think the freerolls that people see on poker sites and referring close friends are the main reasons to get people to join. Because online poker is illegal, or thats the how people view it, I dont think theres a way to get those people on unless you have friends that play on pokerowned. Like US players prolly dont even know that you can cashout at carbon or some of the other US friendly sites. How big carbon or some of the other sites will determine how big pokerowned gets.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast