Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GPT Job Offer

Zab

GPT Job Offer

Looking for someone to start out small as a consultant to another site that everyone knows we have..

getpaidto.com

Long story short, it's THE domain for the industry, it would be like owning poker.com. We are basically in a live Beta, we wanted to get it out there when ShiftCode was having all the issues.. So we launched without having promotions and so on.

What am I looking for?

- I want someone who KNOWS the industry (GPT) inside and out
    - Find better offers, offerwalls etc
    - Tell me what other sites are doing, features we should be adding to our site
    - Figuring out where and how to advertise to get more traffic
    - Again, figuring out how to get more traffic to the site

What would it pay?

I would start out around $100+ or so, to get our feet wet and see how you do. It isn't something I need done everyday.. But It's something I want done consistently.. Especially the traffic part.

Where could it lead?

To a full time, paid job down the road once the traffic hits.

Let me know who's interested and what your expertise level is.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

This could be a great opportunity for the right person. I know next to nothing about GPTs.

Zab
    *bump*
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

bump

hmmm....

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Survey Master
    ill apply. did a decent job helping out with your pokerowned offers and the click point track site. had a good relationship with the manager of that site. i also have plenty of time on my hands and ill be able to put all my energy into this project.

havent been around pokerowned very much lately but i do check in from time to time.

Survey Master
    will check back here in a couple days but if you accept my application you can contact me on skype yahoo62278 if you need me sooner

Hi, I really liked this post as it was very informative for me and would like to know more information like this. There were a few parts that I didn’t really understand here. I am a college student and have to write an essay on this topic and wanted help from an essay writing service and my friend suggested visiting essay pro reviews website. I would like to ask if their services are good and would I be benefitting by using their services.

PokerOwned Demi-God

PokerOwned Demi-God
    This is a fabulous post I seen because of offer it. It is really what I expected to see trust in future you will continue in sharing such a mind boggling post Resurge

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast