Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $67624.72

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Fraud Control

Private
    talk about a sore losser.....anyways i dont see what the big deal is if someone makes a ton of accounts takes a ton of surveys and gets points you still get your cut right zab. So whats the big deal

talk about a moron .. i just said i havent lost anything to him .. i am looking out for all players and the integrity of this site as a whole.

You ssean are obviously one of those guys that sits around collecting unemployment while working under the table saying screw the government while in reality your degenerate ass should be in jail. Seeing as you have zero money won and only 12 posts since july you are obviously part of the problem and that is the reason you would condone such behavior.

This site will grow respectfully without the scammers around .. with the scammers around it will slowly flounder.
    Last edited by NascarFanSS; 11-22-2011 at 10:20 PM.
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

PokerOwned God
    Yeah, I would definitely like to get rid of fraud, but we have to be careful not to alienate new legit users at the same time.

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    You have the same opportunity as he does Nascar...it's not like you can just convert everything again. very few surveys, etc will convert multiple times. It is still a pain in the ass to get points multi-accounting. So everyone is on an even playing field.

Additionally, if it converts, Zab gets paid...BAAAAMMMM. win win.

Private
    That was my point but guess your are obviously one of those guys that sits around collecting unemployment while working under the table saying screw the government while in reality your degenerate ass should be in jail.

Banned

:)

How's everyone's night going?

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by ssean View Post
    talk about a sore losser.....anyways i dont see what the big deal is if someone makes a ton of accounts takes a ton of surveys and gets points you still get your cut right zab. So whats the big deal
    I can get MASSIVE chargebacks from the survey sites for fraud.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

We are "working" for these points. It is wrong and unfair for someone to do the same survey multiple times on various accounts and keep getting the same amount of points for it. A lot of this goes on and it can only be described as fraudulent. As Zab said, he will get fined for this kind of activity. Have some morale's and be honest about the surveys you complete!
    You check, I bet. You raise, I re-raise. You go all-in, I fold.
    "Ya prozach makes a good point" - Zab

Hmm... I thought you can't do that and it was IP protected.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

If people fraud Points there fuking retarded, i dont get why they would cheat for points

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast