Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62509.6

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Fraud Control

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by NascarFanSS View Post
    and this is going to be something that current members will have to confirm as well correct?
    Nope, going forward.. well most won't..

But it will effect SOME newer members.

It won't be like, submit your id sort of thing.

If you are playing in free rolls, if you are part of the community if you talk in the chatbox.. That sort of thing.

The multi-accounters don't do any of this, very easy to spot and almost impossible for the fraud guys to do
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    Hey Zab, how will it affect multiaccounts? Is it just for points over 1k?

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I am adding in some major fraud control tomorrow.. Essentially locking points from players until they verify themselves with me.

No Marketplace
    No Poker Client
    No LoanShark

So essentially they cannot move any points until I can verify them
    Is the verification for all members or only new members? I'm all for this, too many new members are asking for way too many points in the LoanShark, then leaving and never paying back. New members should be able to ask for a 200 loan max to start, and build up their credit and reputation.

Also, any update on the PokerOwned Insurance?

so how is this going to help with the current scammers then? why not lock down everyones points and then make each member of the site verify themselves while the member base is still small enough to do so with relative ease?
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolJakeB View Post
    Is the verification for all members or only new members? I'm all for this, too many new members are asking for way too many points in the LoanShark, then leaving and never paying back. New members should be able to ask for a 200 loan max to start, and build up their credit and reputation.

Also, any update on the PokerOwned Insurance?
    It's on my list.. the insurance.. my list is growing, programmer is AWOL atm..

Only new members
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Zab
    so how is this going to help with the current scammers then? why not lock down everyones points and then make each member of the site verify themselves while the member base is still small enough to do so with relative ease?
    I am slowly weeding them out

so how about this darkhorse? I know he is a multi accounter .. i am under the belief that he is kush or whoever and using the proxy server right? so he is sitting in client right now up 20k stealing from honest members and this is not a problem?
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

Zab
    so how about this darkhorse? I know he is a multi accounter .. i am under the belief that he is kush or whoever and using the proxy server right? so he is sitting in client right now up 20k stealing from honest members and this is not a problem?
    Ok #1 how is he STEALING from people? Are you losing to him or something? I am 99% sure if he sat down and lost 5k on the 1st no one would complain

#2 How do we know who he is? I just looked him, he has 4 other accounts, but nothing significant

Kushmoon usually doubles and hits and runs. This guy hasnt and hit and running is not something that people stop doing

i havent lost anything to him so.. my issues is that if he has the ability to use proxy servers and scam the site out of 10's of thousands of points and then he goes onto client plays bad poker and wins that is stealing in a way imo. everyone else has to work for there points and then play and work more for there points .. so if he is stealing the points in the begining by scamming the system and then playing with those stolen points i dont care if he had a better hand or not the fact is he shouldnt be playing with scammed points.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast