Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64174.52

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    You just summed it up basically. This is going to be your most popular promo by far in my opinion, now you just need to schedule the games and get the stables built. I know as soon as you create the official promotion you will have applications flooding in.
    Still need to figure out a few things..

- Horses can make offers to become part of the stables (In points) 50% of the offer goes towards the prize pool, 50% to the Stable owner

What happens if you create a stable in the middle of the month? How can you possibly compete.. I need to figure out some solution.

I was also just getting an idea of a "Triple Crown" how could we do that?

Well my thought is, make this a month long promotion (For the big prize) but also mini prize pools

1st - 10th - Kentucky Derby
    11th - 21st - Preakness
    22nd - End of the month - Belmont Stakes

Small prizes awarded for each win
    Bigger prizes awarded for the month totals
    BIG (Potentially) progressive prize for winning the Triple Crown
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

This sounds like a great promotion cant to be part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Still need to figure out a few things..

- Horses can make offers to become part of the stables (In points) 50% of the offer goes towards the prize pool, 50% to the Stable owner

What happens if you create a stable in the middle of the month? How can you possibly compete.. I need to figure out some solution.

I was also just getting an idea of a "Triple Crown" how could we do that?

Well my thought is, make this a month long promotion (For the big prize) but also mini prize pools

1st - 10th - Kentucky Derby
    11th - 21st - Preakness
    22nd - End of the month - Belmont Stakes

Small prizes awarded for each win
    Bigger prizes awarded for the month totals
    BIG (Potentially) progressive prize for winning the Triple Crown
    Give stables that start late a penalty If stables were created late, then it could potentially benefit the team, so I say make a cut-off and any that wants to add on after the cutoff has to pay an extra percentage (like 75% instead of 50%) on the trade offers, etc. I think the triple crown idea is genius this is what will keep players in it for the long haul so they don't lose interest and look for the different races (my idea was similar to yours like the bridled and unbridled they have at the Kentucky Derby) which could just be added to the Triple Crown idea you just came up with.

Zab
    Cost:

- Create your own Stable: 300 points (100% goes towards the prize pool)
    - Join a stable (No offer given to you) 25 points (100% goes towards the prize pool)
    - Make offers to Horses (As stable owner) 0-1000 points
    - Auto renew your stable for the next month (500 points, all Horses automatically start out in your stable but can leave, 100% goes towards the prize pool)

Payouts -

x3 Monthly Races + Overall Top 3 Stables + Winning Triple Crown

1st - 10th - Kentucky Derby 15% of prize pool won (divided among the top 3 stables)
    11th - 21st - Preakness 15% of prize pool won (divided among the top 3 stables)
    22nd - End of the month - Belmont Stakes 15% of prize pool won (divided among the top 3 stables)

Top 3 Stables For the ENTIRE Month: 30% (divided among the top 3 stables)

If Triple Crown is won (All 3 races) 70% of the TRIPLE CROWN (separate prize pool) is won
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Zab
    Would this be easier to understand if we just called it a League? People might be able to understand it better if it was a PokerOwned League play.

Pretty much the same EXACT rules would apply.. Can still call it the triple crown or "Trifecta"

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I actually think it's more understandable to be called a 'Derby' (or something horse-race related), based on the structure. I think if this site ever does a "League" it should be something more straightforward. You might also come up with something that works better to be called a League so you might want to commit to this. Just my $.02.

Would this be easier to understand if we just called it a League? People might be able to understand it better if it was a PokerOwned League play.

Pretty much the same EXACT rules would apply.. Can still call it the triple crown or "Trifecta"
    Cost:

- Create your own Stable: 300 points (100% goes towards the prize pool)
    - Join a stable (No offer given to you) 25 points (100% goes towards the prize pool)
    - Make offers to Horses (As stable owner) 0-1000 points
    - Auto renew your stable for the next month (500 points, all Horses automatically start out in your stable but can leave, 100% goes towards the prize pool)

Payouts -

x3 Monthly Races + Overall Top 3 Stables + Winning Triple Crown

1st - 10th - Kentucky Derby 15% of prize pool won (divided among the top 3 stables)
    11th - 21st - Preakness 15% of prize pool won (divided among the top 3 stables)
    22nd - End of the month - Belmont Stakes 15% of prize pool won (divided among the top 3 stables)

Top 3 Stables For the ENTIRE Month: 30% (divided among the top 3 stables)

If Triple Crown is won (All 3 races) 70% of the TRIPLE CROWN (separate prize pool) is won
    I think the PokerOwned League works. Then you could name the individual races like you mentioned. But the cost is affordable making everyone able to participate.
    Last edited by NateVest; 06-03-2013 at 08:20 AM.

PokerOwned God
    the whole thing does sound exciting looking forward to more ways to earn points

PokerOwned Veteran
    cool i just realized im in the race 2nd place yaaa!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    I'm so confused,,, So I'll just have to set back and see how this all pans out. "Confused" is a natural state of mind for me.
    I'm with ya wagon, guess we will have to wait and see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast