Hey everyone, think its time to explain what happened in December. I realize most of you think im a scamming piece of shit. And I dont blame you one bit. This is what happened. I lost my job mid way through december. Lost my place I was renting as well at the end of december. When I took all the loans I had every intention of paying them back like I always have. What most dont realize is those huge loans were my regular 2 week payments. Id always pay these debts easily on my paydays, but once i lost my job i knew I was in trouble here. And was also suppose to send something in the mail to TrueOC before christmas, which I also couldnt afford anymore. When I logged in and seen my account minus 70k to be honest I said screw it and left for a bit. But ive been feeling awful ever since, and want to make things right. I hope you all can accept small 2 week payments to start, and once I catch up financially i can pay you alot more. Send me a PM on this account and let me know what you think.
I truly am sorry for not communicating and leaving without explaining myself. I didnt intent for this to happen and never planned it out to scam anyone. SendCookies, Daytradin, TrueOC, Prawney, Gimmeabrew, all of you im real sorry and I feel like shit for not telling you all what happened.
I dont think ill ever feel at home on this site again, but at least im doing the right thing and am looking forward to paying you all back now.