Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Crypto Guys

Quote Originally Posted by lethal2all View Post
    ripple and monero I think
    U mean they both need tag number???lethall? Not sure what that is,,, we gotta ask toni lol he asleeep

PokerOwned Master
    yes I believe those do

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Thanks for Tonis's help.. It's now live: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/redeem.php

We can add more crypto if you want, pretty easy to do
    I'm sure you're still working on things,,and in testing phase probably.. zab,,,, and . glad Tony could be of help!!!!!..... was wondering if you will be adding any form of Bitcoin redeem still? Or will it just be strictly the other coins now? Not sure.....

Madjek,,,,,... were u able to redeem ripple yet???... i asked toni, amd he said zab would have too add a few more things,, cuz it requires a little more than just a wallet address,,, to redeem ripple amd monero.......but not sure if it was fixed yet.. tho

Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    So I thought I'd try this out and try to redeem for ripple directly to my bittrex ripple wallet but it says I have to include the "tag" . What is this? Is this something that all wallets ask for
    Hey madjek, As others have mentioned, Ripple is one of those coins that needs a little more info than just an address.
    I talked with the devs here and let them know about that. They'll need an extra field added when thats selected.

For you , when your in your ripple wallet and your copying your address, look for that other thing to add. They will be the ones who provide that along with the wallet address. If it's a wallet on an exchange, like Poloniex for example, they'll put a big bright alert up there saying 'make sure to to include this id along with the address or we can't process it'.

I can definitely say at least Ripple and Monero have these additional fields. On some coins its optional, but you should be checking the wallet your sending stuff to because it's their option most times, not yours. If they say it has to be included, and the place your sending from doesn't have the option, don't use that coin because you probably won't get it.

Tony

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Coins (ETH) 377,620 0.03028 ETH 0x11c58df1aea1d32946430ef2bf92d00db7892fb3 Pending confirmation 01-12-2018 03:09 AM

Guys try it cryptocurrency platform Wallmer A safe and easy way to collect, store and manage your crypto assets in one place!
    Last edited by guti1000; 11-22-2022 at 08:17 AM.

This is an excellent piece of writing. This is without a doubt one of the most impressive entries I've ever seen. Your work is remarkable, and it inspires me to do better. I admire you. usps tracking

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345