Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62452.82

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Survey Master
    EMP -

Weapon that enemy has cannot be used for next tournament.

Survey Master
    I think we should have Accolades for this tournament..

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    Sounds very nice ZAB ! Another great one

Zab. I don't know how long this will take to code and or how much work it will entail to change things afterwards. But my suggestion would be to only introduce a few weapons as launch and add more over time to see what the balancing effects of each new idea n weapon would be on the dynamics of the promo. I think it's a great and fun idea, but as with ne game the effects will not really be known til they are put into practice. Some effects may sound cool but really do nothin and others could be more devastating then intended.

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    Zab. I don't know how long this will take to code and or how much work it will entail to change things afterwards. But my suggestion would be to only introduce a few weapons as launch and add more over time to see what the balancing effects of each new idea n weapon would be on the dynamics of the promo. I think it's a great and fun idea, but as with ne game the effects will not really be known til they are put into practice. Some effects may sound cool but really do nothin and others could be more devastating then intended.
    that's a great idea cookies...we could start with a few and build up...

PokerOwned Master
    nice idear i rearly carnt wait till this promotion starts

PokerOwned God
    Looks like a fun, as long as it doesn't effect the amount of actual cash that you can win.

Cluster Bomb- So you place the cluster bomb on a certain finishing spot, And if a player from the other team finishes there the player loses his points for that tourney, or a percentage of the points. As its a cluster bomb and would hit a large area, if someone from the other team finishes +/- 1 place away from where u placed it they lose a smaller % of their points and maybe even a smaller % for enemies who finish +/- 2 places away from where u place it.

Now that i typed it, seems way to complicated so i dunno about it anymore lol

Survey Master
    Support Armor -- Any allies that finish 1,3,5,7,9 (if any do) earn double points for that tournament.
    Last edited by Dalsue214; 01-16-2012 at 03:59 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Cluster Bomb- So you place the cluster bomb on a certain finishing spot, And if a player from the other team finishes there the player loses his points for that tourney, or a percentage of the points. As its a cluster bomb and would hit a large area, if someone from the other team finishes +/- 1 place away from where u placed it they lose a smaller % of their points and maybe even a smaller % for enemies who finish +/- 2 places away from where u place it.

Now that i typed it, seems way to complicated so i dunno about it anymore lol
    Haha I love it because it reminds me of one of my favorite sayings "cluster fuck" So +1 Prawney!!
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast