Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $67708.31

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    I have always though that bovada was a gold mine but they make it damn near impossible for an American to put money off or get money on

AS pooofy said , i think zab is trying to get us some games there, as they run other forum private games too. I like BOvada now too, and hope we get some games there also now

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas3154 View Post
    I have always though that bovada was a gold mine but they make it damn near impossible for an American to put money off or get money on
    Bovada is one of the easiest sites to put $$$ on. All you have to do is send your ID for verification and you should then be able to deposit directly with a card. Also they have one of the shortest cashout times for Americans so I don't see where your getting that from.

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    AS pooofy said , i think zab is trying to get us some games there, as they run other forum private games too. I like BOvada now too, and hope we get some games there also now
    Excited!

Bovada Poker Freeroll

I am really getting tired of playing Carbon freerolls and think that Bovada would be a much better option for players in the U.S.

I have heard rumors that yes Zab is working on getting ACR/ Bovada freerolls for PO but am unsure about the time frame..

Cardschat has a weekly $200 freeroll with bovada/lock/carbon etc so it isn't the site that is the issue..

What is the problem with implementing some new poker sites to the PO tourney schedule??

Banned
    What exactly is Bovada Poker? Why are people always talking about it like it's the greatest Poker Site on the net?

I don't even have an account over there, can't tell if it's good or bad.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Quote Originally Posted by 19neverumind View Post
    What exactly is Bovada Poker? Why are people always talking about it like it's the greatest Poker Site on the net?
    Bovada poker is a US friendly poker site. Offers safe and fast cash outs, good customer service and a nice tourney sched.

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    I don't even have an account over there, can't tell if it's good or bad.
    i would recommend making one...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Aye, i like Juicy and lock better.
    But bovada in my honest opninion is much better than carbon (merge)

Elite PokerOwned Member
    They dont have user names there. it would be impossible to track, when your ID changes with every table switch.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Ya I dislike playing there alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast