Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62089.41

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Zab
    Sending in a new round soon, make sure to submit ALL 3 SITE NAMES. Don't just send me 1 name because I won't enter it
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    If you have the ability to send in the names i dont understand why you can't just make my carbon name a loyaly name. I dont want to deal with making a new account and changing everything just to play 1 extra game a day.... cant you just send in Chocolatedream87? as my Carbon account... seems a lot easier having one person send in one name for everyone than for EVERYONE to have to make new accounts

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoa87 View Post
    If you have the ability to send in the names i dont understand why you can't just make my carbon name a loyaly name. I dont want to deal with making a new account and changing everything just to play 1 extra game a day.... cant you just send in Chocolatedream87? as my Carbon account... seems a lot easier having one person send in one name for everyone than for EVERYONE to have to make new accounts
    It's not just 1 extra game a day.. Changing to a loyalty account gives the site extra revenue. This in turn lets me create more tournaments and bigger prizes.

Also, by creating a loyalty account you get:

- Access to the $15 daily loyalty tournament FREE
    - An extra game for ALL the progressive prize pool promotions
    - 10% discount on coupons (135 points instead of 150)
    - 10% BONUS on all redemptions
    - 10 points per $1.00 raked when playing (Upgrade I am adding)

So there are some pretty good reasons to make the switch
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

PokerOwned God
    my user name on pdc is the same as here does that mean I have to change my user name at pdc or on here

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    my user name on pdc is the same as here does that mean I have to change my user name at pdc or on here
    I didn't understand that

Experienced Member
    I completely understand the benefits to signing up via the rewards program so they get true value from it. I do cashout however via carbon from time to time and rather am attached to my acct.
    But then I supposed could easily create 1-2 new accts and keep the single old one; thus starting 2 new loyalty accts and holding old carbon yet having it moved as well?

Sorry for making this an ordeal.

if u downloaded PDC from here then u should be good but if you didnt you have to download one of the others for the loyalty and play it from that other site. You dont change names anywhere except for where you buy the coupons. Did any of this make any sense?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Banned
    SunCityHustla5

Banned
    SunCityHustla15 Aced PDC

I only have carbon, how can i give u all 3 if I dont have all 3?
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast