Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62121.18

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast
    Experienced Member
    im signed up with lock , juicy stakes, and black chip poker but I never see any loyalty points from here or there when I play on these dites

PokerOwned Pro
    I got bovada carbon and bcp I tried acr but deleted it bcuz I couldn't play bcp and acr at the same ttime.. that's pretty lame

Quote Originally Posted by ogKamehameha View Post
    I got bovada carbon and bcp I tried acr but deleted it bcuz I couldn't play bcp and acr at the same ttime.. that's pretty lame
    O.o lame its the same as any skins on the same network O.o
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Ticket Replies

ACE POKER-

GodAmongKingz

GodzAmongKingz
    HELP ME ZEB!!!! PLEASE

on 01-01-2014 03:48 PMOk how to be as nice as possible about this is tough so keep in mind its nothing twords you or staff. Ok i joined ace poker through POKER OWNED LINK and the reason for doing so was for your avertised loyalty points. I feel upset and misleaded by said advertisement and i have tryed to get some sort of help but was told to call them and bargain and beg them nicely .First of all i did my job whitch was to get a account thru your company site and set it up and give you my user name when done,Second its not my job after that to do anything else. I have lost alot of points from not getting my discount and i have lost alot of time and tournaments i could have played.I feel very strongly about this and i have kept my records and i will do what i have to do to get what is owed to me since i sighnd up.I did contact ace and was told you guys are resposible for all the set up and points.I would have never sighnd up via your link if there was never going to be any incentive. I now cant use my option of sighning with other sites that have tournys for its members. Please fix or find a solution or i will have to see what others would do and get other opyions or advice. please give me a respose that has merit. I just want my pionts and discount since sighn up.Im not a fly by night player as i will be around as long as that higher power allows. thank you kindly, GodzAmongKingz
    Support
    on 01-01-2014 04:59 PM
    I understand your frustration to a degree, but you are acting like we are giving you the run around when the fact is the first and last time you asked about this was exactly 2 months ago on November 1st and you have not mentioned it since. In my reply I said to email aced which is standard, I had to do it. You never said a word since on their reply. I then said that if they turned you down to reply in this thread http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...ram-11884.html
    Which you did not bother to do. Even replying in that thread is not a guarentee, but Zab has been been able to help some.
    If you don't tell us you are still having issues, we can't help.
    I would suggest posting both your Carbon and your Aced name in that thread so Zab can see if he can get one linked.

GodzAmongKingz
    on 01-01-2014 05:56 PM
    I apoligize if it came of wrong u are so helpful .I must have missed the thread or something as i would have complied i will do that as soon as i am done here . Thank you. I hope zeb can handle it for me . Thankyou again i will let you know if it goes good. I meant no disrespect i must have missed that thread like i said . Ace poker acted kinda weird about it so i waz like ok ill try in a week i did and got the same person i think so then i was like ok ill wait untill next month and that was like not at all helpful just wasited a 1hr of time and she got paid not me.lol ok ill post! ty
    GodzAmongKingz

LJM3000
    carbon-LJM3000 aced-LJM3000. thank you soooo much

LJM3000
    poofy, sry aced sn is hammerstrength 3

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    carbon - tracyrickrobby please sign me up if possible!! thanks

Elite PokerOwned Member
    carbon xCKCUNVx thanks

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea u cant play 2 diifferent sites that are from the same skin!

PokerOwned Pro
    So let me get this straight. I download the carbon poker....and send you my username. Then you can link it from there? And question relating to another thread, which site(s) are the monthly $500 dollar freerolls on? Well just let me know what else I need to do.

Carbon - Swickster007

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast