I like this one very much did you check if available
    CoachPotatoeCash is available

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    CoachPotatoeCash is available
    CoachPotatoCash no e sorry

The-micro-money.com
    poker terminology-
    Drawing Dead: If you call and hit your one outer.... I will kill you..!

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by b112895 View Post
    askzab.com
    burnzab.com
    zabfishing.com

i honestly like the name zab, and so i think it fits well into the title,
    zab is such a theatrical name

other domains include

zabs a cab.com
    zabsfab.com
    b11.com
    grindzab.com
    zabzabzab.com

i think my first 3 are the most appropriate, but i honestly feel that because zab is just such an opening brightful name, it should fit somewhere into a domain,
    imo, using words such as cash, money, poker, survey, gift, 4, etc are just plain gay words

remember that there are so many survey sites that already do this including
    yourpokercash.com
    surveyhead.com
    surveymoneymachines.com
    surveymonkey.com
    getpaidsurveys.net

now as idiotic as these surveys already sound, let me show you how they can sound even more idiotic

yourultimatebestpokercash.com
    surveyawesomehead.com
    bestsurvey4moneymachines.com
    ultimatesurveymonkeybestever.com
    getpaidinstantlyultimatecashgifts4surveys.net

b11's book of tips #1: try to destroy all the leftovers
    lol grind zab.

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned God
    grindersparadise.com.....

PokerOwned Master

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    ok so the majority of this site can't read i take it? 14 pages of pretty much no one taking note of what zab has said, and my GOD people talk about a bandwagon fiasco

zabsworld.com
    zabsmarket.com
    zabszone.com

not sure if u want your name in the domain but it seems like all the ideas i have, the only way to get them as available is to add your name to it LOL
    You want something that clicks.. People doing the surveys aren't gonna give a rats ass about Zab.. They care about how to make some money and when they get their money.

Swagbucks has "The Swag Guy" TSG - and The Swag Gal.

Zab can always make an alias for himself if he was to do something like that accordingly to the site name.

Before you accuse other people of bad input... Look at your own suggestions.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    zabtastic.com
    swaggerpoints.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dalsue214 View Post
    You want something that clicks.. People doing the surveys aren't gonna give a rats ass about Zab.. They care about how to make some money and when they get their money.

Swagbucks has "The Swag Guy" TSG - and The Swag Gal.

Zab can always make an alias for himself if he was to do something like that accordingly to the site name.

Before you accuse other people of bad input... Look at your own suggestions.
    ok first, i never said "bad" imput more that they cant read as zab or yourself would say somthing similar to the above but in context and 2 posts later you would get someone posting almost exactly the same thing
    second the "bandwagoning" is obvious zab said "grinding" was a good idea and the next 15 posts all had grind in it i mean is being original really so hard to ask
    third i wasnt sure they were awesome ideas or that zab wanted his name in the domain but then i quite clearly stated that didnt i?

are you a mod btw or just a jumped up member trying to crawl up zabs ass? if you are the former you should really look into conducting yourself with more positive criticism if you are the latter i suggest you keep your "advice" to yourself

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    ok first, i never said "bad" imput more that they cant read as zab or yourself would say somthing similar to the above but in context and 2 posts later you would get someone posting almost exactly the same thing
    second the "bandwagoning" is obvious zab said "grinding" was a good idea and the next 15 posts all had grind in it i mean is being original really so hard to ask
    third i wasnt sure they were awesome ideas or that zab wanted his name in the domain but then i quite clearly stated that didnt i?

are you a mod btw or just a jumped up member trying to crawl up zabs ass? if you are the former you should really look into conducting yourself with more positive criticism if you are the latter i suggest you keep your "advice" to yourself
    I ASSume I know more about how to run a GPT site than yourself. 5000 points is nothing to me like it is you; and I am trying to help you achieve it so that you can have some pocket change to donk off. You accused everyone of not listening to the directions when your input was just as shitty as what everyone else put up. I put you in your place and tried to help you at the same time. I gave you some advice, if you don't like it don't use it and quit being a fucking asshole to everyone else.

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast